tempbrit is offline Member

Anti E Strategy Confirmation

I am 38 years old, and have cycled before. I am currently 203 and am about 10.5% bodyfat. I am starting the following cycle and wanting to confirm my Anti E strategy.

I will be running HGH throughout the cycle. I will begin the HGH about 1 month before starting the cycle and running for around 7 months at about 2 to 2.5ius using 5/2.

AAS Cycle is as follows:

Weeks 1-14 Test Cyp 700mgs pw
    Weeks 2-11 Tren A 75mgs ED
    Weeks 8 to PCT Var 60mgs ED

I will begin HCG around week 9 using 500ius two times a week stoping about 5 days prior to PCT.

I will be running Letro as my Anti E strategy about .75-1.25mgs EOD. I will also be using Cabergoline at .5mg every 3.5 days.

It appears to me Nolva would not be needed if I use the Letro and cabergoline during cycle.

For PCT I would use Clomid and Nolva.

anyone have any thoughts. I have tons of Nolva on hand, but seems as though Nolva can cause problems when running Tren.

I that dose of tren I dont think youll need the anti p. Letro is real strong so id say the .75. Nolva wont cause problems it just wont doing anything for progesterone sides that come from high doses of tren.

My concern over the Nolva is the fact that it adds to the progesterine receptors or something like that and reduces IGF levels that the HGH is producing. Therefore, from my research it appears that Nolva could negatively impact my HGH and provide nothing from an Anti E standpoint with the AAS.

Would really appreciate some expert advice on this one.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    damn, good question, any experts in the forum???

Help....Bump.

Anyone ever run a cycle with 700mgs of Test and 75mgs of Tren ED with HGH and only used Letro for Anti-E/Anti-P?

Getting nervous.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I ran a little higher dose of both, and had eq mixed in and only used nolvadex . Also on GH at the same time.

I am just a little bit younger than you and had some bp problems and hdl ldl problems as well on tren . Have you ran it before? just curious.

peace,

ttgb

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    My concern over the Nolva is the fact that it adds to the progesterine receptors or something like that and reduces IGF levels that the HGH is producing. Therefore, from my research it appears that Nolva could negatively impact my HGH and provide nothing from an Anti E standpoint with the AAS.

Would really appreciate some expert advice on this one.
    I am unsure of the extent, but nolvadex and clomid due lower IGF-I concentrations. On another note remember, nolvadex is not an "anti-e" it is a Selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) which is a drug that acts like estrogen on some tissues but blocks the effect of estrogen on other tissues, specifically the breasts.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    its negligible and you will be fine no worries take Nolva as needed and take GH as usual...

i really reccommend an AI for Blood pressure issues as well goodluck

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nolva only lowers endo hgh as far as i know,so it should'nt interfere with exo hgh conversion to igf-1. if you wanna play safe then i would go with aromasin .

-rodge

Froggy is offline Member
    I will be running Letro as my Anti E strategy about .75-1.25mgs EOD. I will also be using Cabergoline at .5mg every 3.5 days.

anyone have any thoughts.
    Sounds good to me...IMO, start at the higher levels...you might find that soon into your cycle...you can lower them down...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I am 38 years old, and have cycled before. I am currently 203 and am about 10.5% bodyfat. I am starting the following cycle and wanting to confirm my Anti E strategy.

I will be running HGH throughout the cycle. I will begin the HGH about 1 month before starting the cycle and running for around 7 months at about 2 to 2.5ius using 5/2.

AAS Cycle is as follows:

I will begin HCG around week 9 using 500ius two times a week stoping about 5 days prior to PCT.

It appears to me Nolva would not be needed if I use the Letro and cabergoline during cycle.

anyone have any thoughts. I have tons of Nolva on hand, but seems as though Nolva can cause problems when running Tren.
    This is correct. Letro will stop a large percentage of aromatization and the cab will stop prolactin levels to build and cause problems. Also the cabergoline will give a good increase in libido, this will be good because letro has been know to kill it for some users. You can also run the cabergoline through PCT as well.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

AAS Cycle is as follows:

I'm digin the cyle. Since everyone's confirmed what you thought, I figured I'd put this info here because it's relavent to the issue at hand and it seems that is would kill two birds with one stone.

Anabolic Review Profile: Falsodex (Fulvestrant)

Something to think about in the future...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This is correct. Letro will stop a large percentage of aromatization and the cab will stop prolactin levels to build and cause problems. Also the cabergoline will give a good increase in libido, this will be good because letro has been know to kill it for some users. You can also run the cabergoline through PCT as well.

...I would definitely run the dostinex through PCT..

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks for the input. I will definatlely keep the Dostinex close at hand right through PCT.

I guess a bit of Nolva would not kill the IGF levels all that much. Thanks for confirming.

Thread Information