Thread: Is 14 weeks ok?

bjf17 is offline Junior Member

Is 14 weeks ok?

Is it ok to run test e for 14 or 16 weeks for a newbie? Does the chance of sides increase.

What about test e/deca ?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    test is very good for 1st time user & its ok with 14 weeks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    14 is fine,i would'nt run it less then 12 weeks.

-rodge

nitroexpress is offline Junior Member
    14 is perfect a friend of mine ran his for 16 weeks for his first cycle and with proper diet and traing put on 28 pounds 4....5......weeks later after water rentions was eliminated he still held 21 pounds. thats not bad of course 1-5 pounds of that may be a little fat but how else can you put on that much shear mucle mass naturally ....the answer you cant.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf17
    Is it ok to run test e for 14 or 16 weeks for a newbie? Does the chance of sides increase.

What about test e/deca?
    what are your stats? How many mg/wk of test are you going to run? Depending on your training experience you can run deca at 3-500/wk and it should be effective. some may disagree with the low end of that range but i've had good results with 300mg/wk of deca.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first cycle?

14 weeks is fine IMO. I myself tend to run longer cycles, but being this "may" be your first cycle, I think running it 10-12 weeks is enough and you should fully recover after the first cycle before attempting a new one.

test/deca together make a nice combination, but if you do not know what test is going to do in your body then why add another substance into the mix.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bjf17 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    what are your stats? How many mg/wk of test are you going to run? Depending on your training experience you can run deca at 3-500/wk and it should be effective. some may disagree with the low end of that range but i've had good results with 300mg/wk of deca.
    500 of the test if I do it only. If I add deca prob 300 to 400 range for it. Almost 5'11 about 175 now. Down from almost 220 from a long time ago (9 years). I posted a thread a while back about mucsle mem and whether I should jump right into it. It will be my 1st full cycle. Only had 2 inj of obt before. I have a great natural build, and I am a true meso. I know I'll get the gains fast and should hold them. Just a little iffy about how I may react. I'm getting my info together and hopefully will have my gear tom, before I can't find it anymore. Giving it 3 more weeks in the gym first.

That's fine. Test/Deca for 14/13 wks is prob the best length for the first cycle of that.

Thread Information