superSwoll911 is offline New Member

Alcohol + Marijuana + Steroids

Is it OK to smoke marijuana while on cycle?

Also, how bad is it to drink while on cycle? (Not get super shit faced, just a little tipsy (6-7 beers).

Im running 300mg deca , 400mg testE every week w/ 200mg B-6 every day

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    why not add some magic mushrooms

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    it's not good to do that shit while on...pick one juice or other rec. drugs and alcohol...

I know its not good, but Im asking how bad is it and how bad will it affect you?

Latimus is offline Banned
    This is a brutal thread. We take this very serious here man. If you want to do it right, and you want to see gains then eat right, and cut the crap.

You are also going to want to run Nolv ed with that b6.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i know we aren't supposed to talk about rec drugs.... but if this is ok..... what are the risks of doing them with aas?

this is just to satisfy my own curiosity..... i never have nor would use them!
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

How many mg's of nolva a day? 20mg?

jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    They Frown Upon Rec Drugs In This Forum And Therefore Dont Believe In Even Answering This Question. But Since Your New Alchohol Plus Whatever Your Taking In Terms Of Roids Can Be Very Toxic On The Liver. As Far As Pot Goes, You Really Want To Stand Clear Of Any Rec Drugs While On Or Off A Cycle.

10mg on while on and 20mg during pct...honestly drinking and all other shit while on will mess up ur diet, sleep, training, the three most important things while on cycle so yeah its bad....i dont really frown upon rec. drugs cuase thats what juice is, but u should take it as serious as possible cause u can really fvck up ur body, and the last thing we need is another example for the media to use how steroids are bad and mess everyone up...

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    While you are on cycle you should concentrate on yourself getting bigger and eating right. you should throw out all the other bull-shi*. if you are serious about lifting and eating right why smoke and drink? you are going to put your liver in over drive for sure bro. just my suggestion

TAZ
    TAZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Alcohol messes with your protein synthesis and if you smoke pot that is hard on your lungs (remember leg day)….. Live damage is possible but being on deca and test only you’re not going to see any more damage to the liver with the combination than you would without it.

-TAZ

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    i know we aren't supposed to talk about rec drugs.... but if this is ok..... what are the risks of doing them with aas?

this is just to satisfy my own curiosity..... i never have nor would use them!
    ~Haz~
    this isnt a rec drug forum. those forums bring unwanted attention. it doesnt take a genius to figure out they're bad for you. (not to mention they're (marijuana) a schedule I drug if thats not enough for you)

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkdpress10
    They Frown Upon Rec Drugs In This Forum And Therefore Dont Believe In Even Answering This Question. But Since Your New Alchohol Plus Whatever Your Taking In Terms Of Roids Can Be Very Toxic On The Liver. As Far As Pot Goes, You Really Want To Stand Clear Of Any Rec Drugs While On Or Off A Cycle.
    the board also frowns on using capital letters at the beggining of every word lol

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    10mg on while on and 20mg during pct...honestly drinking and all other shit while on will mess up ur diet, sleep, training, the three most important things while on cycle so yeah its bad....i dont really frown upon rec. drugs cuase thats what juice is, but u should take it as serious as possible cause u can really fvck up ur body, and the last thing we need is another example for the media to use how steroids are bad and mess everyone up...
    Amen Brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    this isnt a rec drug forum. those forums bring unwanted attention. it doesnt take a genius to figure out they're bad for you. (not to mention they're (marijuana) a schedule I drug if thats not enough for you)
    no way is weed a shedule I drug, thats along with heroin and coke and shit.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    i personally think if you dont have the discipline to rid your life of those 2 things then you dont have the discipline to build a better body and therefore you shouldnt be using aas.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    no way is weed a shedule I drug, thats along with heroin and coke and shit.
    sorry...you're wrong bro......weed IS schedule I ...along w/ LSD and heroin.......coke is Schedule II and steroids are III

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Alcohol + Marijuana + Steroids = STUPID!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    U shoouldnt use then but honeslty.. I f u get drunk every once in a while it wont be that bad concerning ur cycle. I actually noticed no diffrence in results when 1 month completely alcohol free and then getting drunk every second week. But thats just me, Im not advising u to drink while on. But if u do try to be smart - the hangovers are terrible!! A friend of mine cant drink at all, he was on test/deca /anadrol and he had immense abdominal pains afer a beer.. I wouldnt do weed especially on a daily bases, if I remember correctly it add estrogen etc.. not what u want..

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry...you're wrong bro......weed IS schedule I ...along w/ LSD and heroin.......coke is Schedule II and steroids are III
    Yes but marijuana and steroids are not considered narcotics while the others are.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    It amazes me how many steroid busts start with the phrase-"the accused was seen purchasing/selling marijuana and subsequent search yielded...."

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superSwoll911
    Is it OK to smoke marijuana while on cycle?

Also, how bad is it to drink while on cycle? (Not get super shit faced, just a little tipsy (6-7 beers).

Im running 300mg deca, 400mg testE every week w/ 200mg B-6 every day
    what a stupid question.

You are a fence rider. Jump on one side or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Yes but marijuana and steroids are not considered narcotics while the others are.
    umm...since when is marijuana not a narcotic???? it is in fact classified as a narcotic.

I know they're bad for you c*nt rag...... no need to act all high and mighty on me. I was curious to know whether they had any major effect on the heart or respiratory system becaus ei know people who smoke and use ephedra. ephedra speeds up the heart and i was under the impression weed slows it down..... can't be good for yah.

someone can delete the whole damn thread for all i care..... i want nothing to dow ith the stuff.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I know they're bad for you c*nt rag...... no need to act all high and mighty on me. I was curious to know whether they had any major effect on the heart or respiratory system becaus ei know people who smoke and use ephedra. ephedra speeds up the heart and i was under the impression weed slows it down..... can't be good for yah.

someone can delete the whole damn thread for all i care..... i want nothing to dow ith the stuff.

~Haz~

Can't we all just get along??????????????

**** rag. LOL

hey i cant say ****...... c u n t

my apologies go out to those offended lol..... it seemed apropriate *shrugs*

- Knockout_Power

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The brew will kill your liver and hinder your gains..I can't stress how bad alcohol is during cycle..Weed you can get away with IMO just don't make it a habit..i think besides raising your progestrone which is a horrible combo with the deca your taking it just makes you lazy man...If your going to use steriods , keep the rec drug use to a min, or suffer lack of gains..

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Weed doesn't slow your heart BTW it actually speeds it up..you wanna slow down the heart do like me and shoot some herion and then pop some xanax that will slow ya down..j/k Really drugs are bad m'kay

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    The brew will kill your liver and hinder your gains..I can't stress how bad alcohol is during cycle..Weed you can get away with IMO just don't make it a habit..i think besides raising your progestrone which is a horrible combo with the deca your taking it just makes you lazy man...If your going to use steriods, keep the rec drug use to a min, or suffer lack of gains..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    1st)like the guys said we don't want discussion of rec drugs on the board.

2nd)hit the search button and look for what you posted, there are quite a few threads discussing smoking and drinking on cycle.

no more rec drugs please. locked

Thread Information