flyhalf is offline Associate Member

clen by itself question

just wondering if i can take clen while im not on a cycle? i bought the clen/taurine combo from our sponsor and im in between cycles right now and looking to get rid of a few stubborn pounds that wont go away even with a good clean diet and training. if it is safe to take while not on a cycle how much taurine (capsules) do i take and how many sprays of clen (its in a spary bottle) 30ml 200mcg/ml

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes in between cycles is fine, in fact i would advice against taking it while on cycle. JMO.
    taurine, i'd go with a few grams a day
    clen , i'd start with 20mcg(1 squirt) and go from there

do i have to "up" the dosage of the clen as time goes by? and the taurine is 500mg per capsule. i am also taking amino 222's.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you'll need to up the dosage as you see fit. lots of bros go up to the 100-200mcg range but i never go over about 60mcg. might wanna get some benedryl to clear the receptors too...

whew "receptors" i think im gonna do alot more homework before i start this stuff. sounds like alot of maintenance. can you give me a quick rundown of clen ? side effects, do's and dont's, what to look for, do this if this starts to happen.....you know stuff like that. why do i need to clear my recptors and are you talking about the benedryl you buy over the counter?

also when you say 60mcg, my bottle says 30ml 200mcg/ml. not sure what an mcg is.

bump

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    also when you say 60mcg, my bottle says 30ml 200mcg/ml. not sure what an mcg is.
    With AR-R 's liquid clen , 1 pump is equal to 20mcg. 1ml is equal to 200mcg (if using an oral syringe).

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    whew "receptors" i think im gonna do alot more homework before i start this stuff. sounds like alot of maintenance. can you give me a quick rundown of clen? side effects, do's and dont's, what to look for, do this if this starts to happen.....you know stuff like that. why do i need to clear my recptors and are you talking about the benedryl you buy over the counter?
    Yeah, it's the benedryl you by over-the-counter. Check out the clenbuterol handbook, on this site, and you'll have a better understanding of clen . Good luck!

Thread Information