MrWizyrd is offline Junior Member

ideal bf% before cycle

Hey guys, I got my gear ready for my first cycle, but going to iron things out before I get started. I have been always been concerned with bulking(natural), never went through a real cutting phase. I am at about 19-21%bf right now. I don't mind the bf, but I want to make sure it is ideal before going on my first cycle(Cyp@500mg/12weeks). I can cut some if I need to. What do you guys things, oh gods of AS?

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    sub 14

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    fat is wondrous for transporting estrogen...soo ull get all the sides if ur fat

Drop some bodyfat.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    When putting on size.I like to start my cycle at no more than 11% BF.This way,when you add some BF,you can keep it in check not to exceed 15%.

~Pinnacle~

chest6 is offline Banned
    There was an identical thread like this earlier in the day..but there i said at most 15%

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    guys there is alot of discussion about this, my bodyfat when i started my cycle was high, too high I admit and if I had more patience i would have got it down before I started the cycle, but I had the gear and I was itching to get started, so I went for it. I never got any sides, my bf has went down considerably and I have put both size and strength on...so I think ideally get your bf below 15% but for me going on the sauce actually helped my bf go down, so for me having the extra bf has not been an issue, and the longer I get into my cycle the more my bf is going down, and I haven't changed my diet a whole lot except that I make sure that I get a serving of Salmon, steak and chicken breast evryday and my 2 protein shakes, best of luck

Thread Information