Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

asking my fellow Canadians for help EH!!

I know this should be posted in HGH forum(which I did post it there) but not getting much response, so I thought I'd try here.

Hey fellow Canadians, can anyone tell me what the goin rate for hgh is here in Canada, I live in the Maritimes and have a source that gave me a price on a kit, and I think it's too expensive, he assured me that he is offering me a discounted price, just wanna find out what everyone else is payin, thanks EH!!!

nitroexpress is offline Junior Member
    its best to do this through pms as posting prices are against forum rules.

pm me for some up to date pricing.............wait a minute i need 25 posts to pm ..........damn...........

you know the tommy guns fires 550..rounds per minute.........................wink wink.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroexpress
    its best to do this through pms as posting prices are against forum rules.

pm me for some up to date pricing.............wait a minute i need 25 posts to pm ..........damn...........

you know the tommy guns fires 550..rounds per minute.........................wink wink.
    Didn't know that it was against rules to post prices, knew that it was to post sources, all I am asking for is some ball park prices that people up here are paying

bump, any of my fellow Canadian bro's feel free to PM me if you don't want to reply on public forum, thanks!

JackT is offline New Member
    Your question was already answered by nitroexpress. Oh and did you know the tommy guns fires 550..rounds per minute.........................wink wink.

jbmd1111 is offline New Member
    I've been nailed for a couple of unintentional comments deemed inappropriate (mostly due to inexperience and not having paid enough attention to observing the forum etiquette).

These seem to be really annoying for veteran posters (and I offer my abject apologies).

I'll wait until I have a better handle on how things are done and try to accumulate enough posts for PM status.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by jbmd1111 View Post
    I've been nailed for a couple of unintentional comments deemed inappropriate (mostly due to inexperience and not having paid enough attention to observing the forum etiquette).

These seem to be really annoying for veteran posters (and I offer my abject apologies).

I'll wait until I have a better handle on how things are done and try to accumulate enough posts for PM status.
    While you're at it, try not to needlessly bump threads from 3 years ago.

Thread Information