Ripp3D is offline Junior Member

interesting cycle

Ok here goes, I am going to try this cycle and see what happens and it should be interesting.. Its a cutting cycle, I have taken test in the past so i will skip it this time around and see how this works.

40mg / turanbol ED
    50mg / winny ED
    clen /t3 combo ED
    For 6 weeks

I should get hella ripped and i will be taking liv52 and milk thistle at the same time. I might bump the turanbol to 50mg ED. I am 6'2 and weight about 205. I have been hitting the weights strong for 3 years so this cycle will be somewhat of an experiment..
    Last edited by Ripp3D; 11-20-2005 at 04:41 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Not bad-go for it.Your diet will be the key here,what will it be like? I ran this cycle once.

Primo 600mgs 12 weeks
    TBOL 60MGS ed week 1-6
    WINNY 50mgs week 9-12 got very good results,no sides.

goose4.....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Not bad-go for it.Your diet will be the key here,what will it be like? I ran this cycle once.

Primo 600mgs 12 weeks
    TBOL 60MGS ed week 1-6
    WINNY 50mgs week 9-12 got very good results,no sides.

goose4.....

How did you like the Tbol compared to Var????

As far as your cycle looks Ripp3d, Goose said is wisely when he said diet will be a key factor. Are you taking Winny tabs as well???

goose is offline Banned
    First I love them both,great,very mild sides.The problem is to get the most from Var you need to run it at 100mgs,most peolpe don`t.You will get great strength,hardness and vascularity,I have found out it`s one of the best drugs to lower your BF% in an indirect manner,but its not great for weight gains.At this dose I would say the strength gains would be 6 out of ten,a great drug for it`s mild sides.10 being anadrol fina,test sus.The only sides I get at these doses are loss of Libido (I can still perform great) and a loss of appetitie,this might sound strange,but I have found this out.If you use the 10mgs from BD,you have to take 10,for some reason this is really bad for your appetite.But if you take a 25mgs from an UD lad,seems alot better,only 4 tabs.
    I love Tbol so much-the Germans are great.This drug really increases Libido and appetite,I eat like a pig.Your gains are very lean,no water.The problem with Tbol,you only get a mild appreciable strength increase,you just need to stack it correctly.My next run I wil run this at 80mgs for 10 weeks,I cant wait,I will get crazy gains,that will take me to the next level,yet it will be very safe.

goose4....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    First I love them both,great,very mild sides.The problem is to get the most from Var you need to run it at 100mgs,most peolpe don`t.You will get great strength,hardness and vascularity,I have found out it`s one of the best drugs to lower your BF% in an indirect manner,but its not great for weight gains.At this dose I would say the strength gains would be 6 out of ten,a great drug for it`s mild sides.10 being anadrol fina,test sus.The only sides I get at these doses are loss of Libido (I can still perform great) and a loss of appetitie,this might sound strange,but I have found this out.If you use the 10mgs from BD,you have to take 10,for some reason this is really bad for your appetite.But if you take a 25mgs from an UD lad,seems alot better,only 4 tabs.
    I love Tbol so much-the Germans are great.This drug really increases Libido and appetite,I eat like a pig.Your gains are very lean,no water.The problem with Tbol,you only get a mild appreciable strength increase,you just need to stack it correctly.My next run I wil run this at 80mgs for 10 weeks,I cant wait,I will get crazy gains,that will take me to the next level,yet it will be very safe.

goose4....

Very very nice. I agree with you about the appetite decrease on Var. My last run I ran 50mgs/day for about 5 weeks and appetite was quite low. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I used it in a cutter so it actually worked to my advantage. I am always so dam hungry and its difficult for me to eat a 2200 calorie diet without always being hungry.

My next run will probably be around 80mgs or so. I"m going to play around with the raw powder a bit though. It gets expensive running that much var. I tried the BD's once before and never again. I feel as if I didnt really get what I piad for. The original C&K's never failed me before.

I tried capping some winny powder before and didnt get what I thought I would. Lets see if this times the same thing happends with the var. I may jsut say Fcuk it and get 1000 5mg C&K's for myself. Balls to the wall Mr. Goose!!!!

Thread Information