Thread: help

drew24 is offline Banned

help

ok iv taken 4 shots of this sus test and i dont feel a thing ,i havent juced for 1 year so i know my recepters are clean .i posted the picture of what i got and people said thay know its legit but never used it or seen a vial iv heard it takes 3 weeks and so forth but thers got to be some one that has used the same pharmacy whin should i start woring

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by drew24
    ok iv taken 4 shots of this sus test and i dont feel a thing ,i havent juced for 1 year so i know my recepters are clean .i posted the picture of what i got and people said thay know its legit but never used it or seen a vial iv heard it takes 3 weeks and so forth but thers got to be some one that has used the same pharmacy whin should i start woring
    4 shots and you're worried about not feeling it yet.......... give it some time it will kick in and your weight will increase.

drew24 is offline Banned
    iv juiced before and nothing has taken this long im just wooried have you heard of or know anyone who hased used them

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by drew24
    iv juiced before and nothing has taken this long im just wooried have you heard of or know anyone who hased used them
    No I haven't heard of them......... but this can only be your second week of injections... correct?

You aren't gonna feel anything until at least week 4, unless you taking like over a gram a week which would mean that the short esters would actually jumpstart your cycle.
    Last edited by Son Of Khadafi; 11-20-2005 at 09:31 PM. Reason: typo

drew24 is offline Banned
    ok ill take a little longer and see what hapens

drew24 is offline Banned
    is there some one who has taken this test that i can swap pics with and thay can tell me if it like thers or not

drew24 is offline Banned
    its my second week and i still dont feel any thing is weard ive never taken something thats taken so long to kick in im taking 1cc evey 3 days should i take it every2 days what you guys think

drew24 is offline Banned
    did it take this long for everyone else

Thread Information