testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

***so what's the real lowdown on heavy doses***

im going too be upping my dose of test next wk from 600mgs wk too 700mgs. true, it's not a substanciall increase, but it gave me an idea. when you shutdown, you're shutdown. nothing can change this, not increased test doses, nothing, correct? i have been shutdown for a while as this is my 11th wk. the only reason not too up the dose would be if I coulndt handle the sides, right?
    my workout partner who is 27yrs 6ft 290lbs 18% bf told me too just up it too 800mgs wk, that it wouldn't make a diff since i'm already totally shutdown. is there truth too this. my only concern is increased shutdown. i'm switching too test prop from enanth wich is the reason for the increase......just for 3wks or so untill PCT. thoughtS?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    im going too be upping my dose of test next wk from 600mgs wk too 700mgs. true, it's not a substanciall increase, but it gave me an idea. when you shutdown, you're shutdown. nothing can change this, not increased test doses, nothing, correct? i have been shutdown for a while as this is my 11th wk. the only reason not too up the dose would be if I coulndt handle the sides, right?
    my workout partner who is 27yrs 6ft 290lbs 18% bf told me too just up it too 800mgs wk, that it wouldn't make a diff since i'm already totally shutdown. is there truth too this. my only concern is increased shutdown. i'm switching too test prop from enanth wich is the reason for the increase......just for 3wks or so untill PCT. thoughtS?
    i dont know what you mean by "increased shutdown" .....shutdown is 100%...can't go past that.......just keep it at 600 bro.....you have your whole life to do a bigger cycle.....isnt this your first cycle anyways????

chest6 is offline Banned
    you're young like me..Im gonna go the less is more route for as long as I can..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    just keep it at 600 bro.....you have your whole life to do a bigger cycle.....???
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I agree
    WHAT?!?!?! didn't expect that! well, i'm just not getting ANY sides at all so it was just an idea. chest, me too bro, but it's really hard when your not seeing anything negative just gains and strength .
    wolfy, this is my second cycle. my first was test 500-600mgs wk and deca 400mgs wk, it was pretty heavy for a first time....

chest6 is offline Banned
    dont worry im hittin up the test/dbol soon. Im gonna stay conservative..you got awhile til you get get up to bigboy doses

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    dont worry im hittin up the test/dbol soon. Im gonna stay conservative..you got awhile til you get get up to bigboy doses
    ya, but what would you consider "big boy" doses.....700mgs wouldn't be overkill IMO. my point in this thread tho was would there be any diff in shutdown, but i guess wolfy laid it down for me. chest your too damn worried about me all the time, don't worry, ill be home for dinner

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    ya, but what would you consider "big boy" doses.....700mgs wouldn't be overkill IMO. my point in this thread tho was would there be any diff in shutdown, but i guess wolfy laid it down for me. chest your too damn worried about me all the time, don't worry, ill be home for dinner
    If you are growing at 600 mgs...why the need to bump the dose ?100 mgs isn't going to make you grow any more than 600 you're running right now.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If you are growing at 600 mgs...why the need to bump the dose ?100 mgs isn't going to make you grow any more than 600 you're running right now.

~Pinnacle~
    honestly, id just be easier to run 2cc's of prop eod. i guess i'll just make it 1.5 damn it! i have a ton of test prop, it's gonna be tempting. i do have alot of time too bump the dose....my whole life.
    thanks for the help guys, it's nice to get some conseling once in a while

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    For just 3 weeks, not going to be noticable. Well here are some cons to consider. More testosterone = more estrogen. Man's body has many more testosterone receptors then estrogen receptors, so you will use up the test faster then the estrogen, so thinking of increased estrogen, you could possibly become "more shut down". I really dont understand the switch over from enanthate to prop. OK you start PCT sooner, but you start PCT wth higher estrogen, whereas just staying on enanthate and even throwing in one last week of enanthate at 200 mg that week would allow a slower drop down of testosterone in the end which also produces a better wean-down of estrogen levels. You can quite possibly find yourself successfully restarting your system on clomid as it is an anti-e, but when go off the clomid, you shutdown again because estrogen remains too high to permit testosterone production.

Thread Information