Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

weird way to keep cycling almost back 2 back

Hi, I spoke to some pharmasists where I get my test from and they told me that even if your not doing HRT you can start another cycle pretty quickly. Wanted some feed back on this because not sure it is correct. They told my you can start another cycle about three weeks after your last injection. They said to do about 4 cycles a year. I was told by them that you can do something like this and be fine (not not HRT for life)

7 days after last injection start HCG for 5 days using 5ius per day
    than use 50 mgs twice a day of clomid for 5 days than 50 mgs of clomid a day for 5 more days .

Than you can start another cycle and be ok. I have done 5 cycles in a little over two years and have always done time on = time and pct of course. They said you do not have to wait that long and you can start sooner. My best friend is a doc (hormone doc) and lives in another state from me so I never asked him about it before. We spoke tonight and he also said this is correct and you will be fine and not need HRT for life doing it this way. He also explained about HPTA and said your good to go there also.. But I am not sure about this . Kinda seems weird to me but wanted to know if anyone has any input on this ??

There's alot that can be said. In the 1940's and 1950's Test was a fertility drug for men, they took it for years at a time. No damage done. It depends on your dosage too. The real danger is getting your body back to normal. Some will argue time on/time off. Others will say once your blood looks good then it's ok. And then some people never come off, just switch drugs so as not to flood the receptors.

The only thing i would question them about is whether or not cycling like that will flood your receptor cells....you'd be able to tell if you stop making gains though

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    bump

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you would have acne like no tomorrow. the hormones would be all over the place for weeks on end.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I wld think bloodwork wld be the only way to know for sure no matter what time off protocol u follow...

Agreed. That is my method.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    7 days after last shoot?? shoot of what everthing has a diff ester. some you need 14 days other 3.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    7 days after last shoot?? shoot of what everthing has a diff ester. some you need 14 days other 3.
    Sorry forgot to add . We where talking about using test E and cyp. I am not saying this is a correct way to cycle . I was just told this and wanted some feedback.. Thanks

Can't believe a HRT dr. told you that was ok. Suprises me. I'll stick to getting BW.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    He said that because he's an HRT doc.....if you follow this "safe protocol" you will be a profitable customer in no time! there's now way he can make that assumption.. doesn't make any sense, besides for $$$$$

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    last time i checked a pharmacist is a pharmacist and not an endocrinologist.. nuff said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    He said that because he's an HRT doc.....if you follow this "safe protocol" you will be a profitable customer in no time! there's now way he can make that assumption.. doesn't make any sense, besides for $$$$$
    I think you might have hit it on the head bro. Was wondering what was the soonest someone took a blood test after finishing a test e or cyp cycle was . Anyone took a bloodtest a few wks after there last injection and after pct if so what where the results? How long does it usally take to recover? I have only taken bloodwork a few months after finishing my cycle and wanted to know where test levels( free and total) are right after finishing pct ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    last time i checked a pharmacist is a pharmacist and not an endocrinologist.. nuff said.
    I agree with you. Thats why I called my friend thats is a endocrinoiogist. But like testosterona said he probally said that because they want to make money on you.
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-21-2005 at 12:16 AM.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think we need a scientific answer 2 clear it up

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like to knoe that does stating a cycle this soon make u get less gains from the cycle or not? If you would wait another 2 months would u get considerably better gains? Ne1 know?

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to good to be true.

Twostones

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    No way you can get your HPTA back to 100% in 3 weeks after being sharply supressed or shut down. Have the doctor show you blood test with free test after 3 weeks on his protocol. It also depends on the ester of the last AAS used. It it was test e it can still be in your system at 3 weeks. 5ius ed of HCG ? That would do nothing. I'm sure you mean 500ius? You don't used HCG post cycle anyway, any person from here or a cutting edge doctor would know that.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    I would like to knoe that does stating a cycle this soon make u get less gains from the cycle or not? If you would wait another 2 months would u get considerably better gains? Ne1 know?
    Depends on which receptors are used. It's common practice with those that stay on for extended lengths to switch drugs so that the flooded receptors get a break and then go to ohter drugs that use different receptors.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    No way you can get your HPTA back to 100% in 3 weeks after being sharply supressed or shut down. Have the doctor show you blood test with free test after 3 weeks on his protocol. It also depends on the ester of the last AAS used. It it was test e it can still be in your system at 3 weeks. 5ius ed of HCG? That would do nothing. I'm sure you mean 500ius? You don't used HCG post cycle anyway, any person from here or a cutting edge doctor would know that.
    Yea I agree with you about HPTA and yes I meant to type 500 iu of HCG . I would like to see some blood test after using that protocol . Does anyone have any coments on where there test levels where after finishing PCT?? I have been reading post on hcg and it seems some like it for pct. I have only used once while on doing a 16 weeker. Whats some input on using HCG post cycle good idea or not??

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Depends on which receptors are used. It's common practice with those that stay on for extended lengths to switch drugs so that the flooded receptors get a break and then go to ohter drugs that use different receptors.
    dont they all bind to the same receptor? I know diffrent steroids have diffrent effects that manifest through diffrnet mechanisms BUT I thought they all bind to the same androgen receptor..

Thread Information