Thread: will d-bol...

edgardo387 is offline Junior Member

will d-bol...

will d-bol gimem 2 much of a gain. I am takin a d-bol anavar cycle an wanan get lean muscles i dont wanna get huge. I weigh 180 and have a bf of about 14%. I am 5"11. i wanan be around 180 or 175 but i wanan loko extremely cut. Will d-bol just make me look big and bloated>????? I amalso simultaneously takin proviron for teh water retention problem,

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    have you ever read a profile for dianabol . yes, you will gain a lot of weight using it. more importantly for what you're goal is-you'll hold a lot of water i.e. bloating, undefined muscles. stick with some inj winstrol and anavar and you should be happy with results. proviron may help a little, but d-bol is strong and some bloat may be uncontrollable.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you are completely uneducated about steroids ....

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    have you ever read a profile for dianabol. yes, you will gain a lot of weight using it. more importantly for what you're goal is-you'll hold a lot of water i.e. bloating, undefined muscles. stick with some inj winstrol and anavar and you should be happy with results. proviron may help a little, but d-bol is strong and some bloat may be uncontrollable.

Dang it, i knew somebody would say that. But i am taking very low dosages. I will not surpass 20mg ever!!!!!!. My cycle is 8 weeks and i will go 15mg's one week 20mg's the other. i also heard that d-bol wont make me gain so much if i throw in some 40 min cardio is this true>???????

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you are completely uneducated about steroids....
    i am sorry but your an idiot. Wat make you think I am uneducatd about steroids >?????? People liek you are the ones that piss me off. I am asking because I have been told differnet thing and it effects people differently. Some people get massive using d-bol, some dont. So instead of thinking ur so much better then me shut up if u have nothing progressive 2 say.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    i am sorry but your an idiot. Wat make you think I am uneducatd about steroids>?????? People liek you are the ones that piss me off. I am asking because I have been told differnet thing and it effects people differently. Some people get massive using d-bol, some dont. So instead of thinking ur so much better then me shut up if u have nothing progressive 2 say.
    because you are using two orals.. 0 TEST and you probably dont even know how to run a proper pct ><
    anyways he is right you sound UnLearnd on These Thingys that MAKE YOU HOOGE! anyways good luck w/ ur liver!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    because you are using two orals.. 0 TEST and you probably dont even know how to run a proper pct ><
    anyways he is right you sound UnLearnd on These Thingys that MAKE YOU HOOGE! anyways good luck w/ ur liver!

I am gonna stop posting in thsi thread. B4 your are quick 2 pass judgemnt, dont make it bias. I just read a thread about people talkin bs dat YOU haVe TO HAVE TEST in a cycle. NOT EVERYBODY LIKES OR USES TEST BUDDY!!! and at these dosages my liver will be fine. So right about now u soudn very uneducated. I ask for a little advie and dat makes me uneducated? and I dont know how 2 run pct? u must really think im an idiot of course iknw how 2 run pct. I didnt even mention pct, so liek i sed b4 you are another person posting just 2 annoy people. i swear for every person that has actually used a cycle and knows good info, there is 12 smart@sses talking crap just 2 be ignorant.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Your cycle sucks, esp for those goals. Want to cut up? Strict diet and clenbuterol , no AASs needed, and taking something like dianabol will only pack on more weight and fat.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I am gonna stop posting in thsi thread. B4 your are quick 2 pass judgemnt, dont make it bias. I just read a thread about people talkin bs dat YOU haVe TO HAVE TEST in a cycle. NOT EVERYBODY LIKES OR USES TEST BUDDY!!! and at these dosages my liver will be fine. So right about now u soudn very uneducated. I ask for a little advie and dat makes me uneducated? and I dont know how 2 run pct? u must really think im an idiot of course iknw how 2 run pct. I didnt even mention pct, so liek i sed b4 you are another person posting just 2 annoy people. i swear for every person that has actually used a cycle and knows good info, there is 12 smart@sses talking crap just 2 be ignorant.
    Please dont flame other members. This is inappropiate. if you dont like advice dont take it.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    edgardo bro.. dont get upset.. half of the people here advocate test and never tried it.. 10-20 mg of dbol per day with 30-40 mg of var has worked well for one of my good buddies.. keep ur diet in check as well as sufficient cardio and you should be good.. take milk thistle as well for liver protection.. good luck bro

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    and im not trying to flame anybody else.. i MYSELF am on a test cycle right now.. its just that some people dont wanna use it.. doesnt make them dumb or uneducated about steroids ..

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    and im not trying to flame anybody else.. i MYSELF am on a test cycle right now.. its just that some people dont wanna use it.. doesnt make them dumb or uneducated about steroids..
    Yes it does, and keep calling people idiots who are much more experienced than you and you won't be around long.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i am sorry but your an idiot. Wat make you think I am uneducatd about steroids>?????? People liek you are the ones that piss me off. I am asking because I have been told differnet thing and it effects people differently. Some people get massive using d-bol, some dont. So instead of thinking ur so much better then me shut up if u have nothing progressive 2 say.
    Wolfy is no idiot. Your cycle and your goals contradict each other. Dbol is a bulking compound and var is more for hardening. Steroids dont burn fat, diet and cardio do. If you just want to get cut up, you dont need steroids. If you want to cut and preserve muscle mass, run some test prop and var, that would help you get your goals. Two orals at one time is not a good idea. I get elevated liver values from 40 mg anavar ! Im gonna guess the reason youre using two orals is b/c youre afraid of injecting yourself.....

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    A) You dont need steroids for the goals you have set for yourself. These can be attained within a couple months of training and dieting

B) For someone who is "educated" about steroids, you are asking bad questions. You should already know the answers to these.

karln is offline Associate Member
    WHY THE **** DO U NEED TEST WHEN ON DBOL ?!?!?!?!??!? I DONT SEE ANY DAMN GOOD THINGS ABOUT THAT EXCEPT U WILL GAIN MORE COUSE DOSAGE ARE HIGHER........

MY ADVICE IS TO SKIP THE DBOL DO EQ + WINSTROL OR WINSTROL + PRIMO THIS WILL GIVE U GOOD GAINS.....

Remember iam a ****ing hard gainer.... so i HAVE to read about all these stuff to even get 1 kg from a cycle with proper diet.... I personally even emailed and pais telephone consulting with nelsson montana........ Talked to endocrinologists
    Last edited by karln; 11-19-2005 at 06:37 PM.

karln is offline Associate Member
    and why are u guys saying he dont need steroids ....

Simple fact........

1. Steroids will get u to ur goals ALOT faster then if u dont use them

2. He probably already decided to take them just help the guy out.....

the reason to take steroids

1. Ur over ur natural maximum and need steroids to gain........

2. U want to achieve your goal alot faster then u would naturally (90% of the user use it for this purpose but no1 on this board seem to use ti for that pupose every1 seem to weigh about 300 lbs. Think b4 you talk. WHY DO YOU USE STEROIDS ?)

3. U want to gain strength or perform alot better....

My reason to reach my goal faster.... I dont wana be a big ass dude like ronnie coleman who gets no chicks and live on borrowed time and has nothing else in his life........ I wana be a pretty big guy like triple h or a wrestling dude maybe compete in AF one day. Get chicks and look alot better....

I dont want to sound smug, but I truly thank the guys that have vouched for me. There are alot of people that flame me for not using test, or jusdge me so easily. All teh people that have spoken have expressed everything I ever wanted 2 say. I dontw anan weigh 3oo lbs, and yes, I am terrified of needles. All I wanted was some advice. Thanks for teh responses guys(the ones taht were actually insightful or useful)

chest6 is offline Banned
    I still dont agree with what you're doing. If you're afraid of needles...dont use aas. I bet your diet sucks. Go ahead get all pissed and type in all caps and call me an idiot..go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I still dont agree with what you're doing. If you're afraid of needles...dont use aas. I bet your diet sucks. Go ahead get all pissed and type in all caps and call me an idiot..go ahead.
    Am I supposed to get mad???? and My diet doesnt suck another ignorant assumption. You are a waste of time honestly. I have seen your posts, all you do is write one liners, that are useless and have no facts and are meant to be hurtful. Just because I am young doesnt mean I am an "alpha male" trying 2 sho my big feathers. Karln basically sed all i need 2 say, all I wanan do is look better. Simple, call me stupid lazy or gay , I just wanan look good faster than I would without aas.

Am I supposed to get mad???? and My diet doesnt suck another ignorant assumption. You are a waste of time honestly. I have seen your posts, all you do is write one liners, that are useless and have no facts and are meant to be hurtful. Just because I am young doesnt mean I am an "alpha male" trying 2 sho my big feathers. Karln basically sed all i need 2 say, all I wanan do is look better. Simple, call me stupid lazy or gay , I just wanan look good faster than I would without aas.
    your cycle will most likely not help you reach your goals b/c its not a very good one. Its funny people want to get big and ripped to pick up chicks, yet theyre afraid of a little freaking needle!! For goodness sakes, its a freaking needle!!!!!!!! Do it right, inject and you'll reach your goals alot quicker.

Ive tried! i used to take ganabol, I have experience with testoprim-d, and with humatrope. Its just that with all of these, I use dto get huge painful oil bumps. and so did my friends. I didnt take these at once I shouldmention, just some of the aas I have used, so this wouldnt be my first cycle.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    The needle is your friend.... do not fear it... embrace it.....

Yikes. Edgardo, you ask for advice, you receive it. What's the problem? I too think you are on the wrong path. 2 orals, wrong. Want to lean out and take dbol , wrong. Your goals are easily accomplished with a good diet, cardio, good workout regimen and if you want to try leaning agents cuz you're afraid of needles, take anavar , clen , t3, etc. And Karl doesn't exactly come across as a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Yikes. Edgardo, you ask for advice, you receive it. What's the problem? I too think you are on the wrong path. 2 orals, wrong. Want to lean out and take dbol, wrong. Your goals are easily accomplished with a good diet, cardio, good workout regimen and if you want to try leaning agents cuz you're afraid of needles, take anavar, clen, t3, etc. And Karl doesn't exactly come across as a genius.
    The funny things is mike, that I have asked for commenst on teh cycle you have just mentioned I should take. Some of teh menbers that have bashed me in thsi thread(I will not throw names out there but you can obviously tell who they are)also flamed me saying that anavar alone sucks and they stamped me as "uneducated" I have been on this mb for a long time but i just finally was at approprate age to actually become a member.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    The funny things is mike, that I have asked for commenst on teh cycle you have just mentioned I should take. Some of teh menbers that have bashed me in thsi thread(I will not throw names out there but you can obviously tell who they are)also flamed me saying that anavar alone sucks and they stamped me as "uneducated" I have been on this mb for a long time but i just finally was at approprate age to actually become a member.

So this means u are only 18??? steroids are the last thing u need right now...

You were born in 1987? Geez, I got out of grad school then. Dangalang.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    So this means u are only 18??? steroids are the last thing u need right now...
    19, didint do it exactly when i was 18. lmao I wasnt sitting by the clock waiting to be legal 2 join the site if that si wat u mean lOl.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Your english is horrendous. Mix that in with with your naive, uncunning knowledge of steroids and your one big disaster waiting to happen bruh.

I take it you are foreign, Spain O Mexico? If somehow you are American, you from the South?
    Last edited by Smak; 11-20-2005 at 10:10 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im not even gonna comment in this thread anymore..wow. One liners? I give one liners when they are necessary..I write long paragraphs when they are necessary.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Simple, call me stupid lazy or gay , I just wanan look good faster than I would without aas.

noone called you gay.....yet

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Lol, everyone relax. Do what you wanna do because obviously none of us can tell you different. Just dont comeback to this forum asking for pct help or medical advice because your hacing problems moving on after cycles like yours. Good luck luck with your d-bol buddy

tvd220 is offline Member
    oh, i thought this was pinn playing around aggain!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im not even gonna comment in this thread anymore..wow. One liners? I give one liners when they are necessary..I write long paragraphs when they are necessary.

chest, you should change your title to "king of one liners, but I write paragraphs when necessary"

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Do you know what i think, for some reason i think Karl has joined this board then opened another account later on called edardo387 to either talk to himself of convince himself about his stupid cycles ,

If your happy mixing the two orals i would say you need to up the d,bol just to get that very hard look you want

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    Hey Edgardo, the secret to getting really ripped is dbol . use at least 40 mgs per day, and if u want to get freaky ripped u have to through in some A-bombs. I like to go about 200 mg's a day with the d-bol... it really gets me shreedded.

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    noone called you gay.....yet
    Dammit, you beat me to it! lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dang it, i knew somebody would say that. But i am taking very low dosages. I will not surpass 20mg ever!!!!!!. My cycle is 8 weeks and i will go 15mg's one week 20mg's the other. i also heard that d-bol wont make me gain so much if i throw in some 40 min cardio is this true>???????
    You got your cycle from Ross didnt you ?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny thread. lol

Thread Information