bamaguy is offline New Member

Exclamation Help, drug test!!!

Anyone know if drug test for life insurance policies test for steroids ? My job has decided to get a life insurance policy on me and I am sure that there will be a drug test. I just finished a 12 week cycle of SUST, EQ, and WINNY. Have not started PCT yet. Any advise?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    They may test blood counts and such which could bring up questions if they are off, but if it is for drugs... they mean recreational drugs and maybe look for some prescription drugs like hydrocodone or xanax.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't think they would test for gear on a life insurance policy drug test.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    depends on how much youre being insured for. regardless they wont check for steroids , but if your cholesterol etc is fawked...that isnt good

I guess i should clarify, I have to go for a medical exam, which i assume will be blood work and a piss test. I am not sure. Just want to know what to expect and if there is anything that I can do about it. Thanks for the responses. What will the blood test show that will set off alarms? Will the alarms lead to finding gear or just dropping policy or what?

system admin is offline Owner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bamaguy
    I guess i should clarify, I have to go for a medical exam, which i assume will be blood work and a piss test. I am not sure. Just want to know what to expect and if there is anything that I can do about it. Thanks for the responses. What will the blood test show that will set off alarms? Will the alarms lead to finding gear or just dropping policy or what?
    Your profile says you are a young guy. Is this key man insurance, and do you not how the amount?

This is what i have been told. It is some sort of life insurance policy for key employees that has a vesting schedule for me to be vested in some money after some designated period of time. The insurance agent really doesn't know the terms until after the policy is underwritten. I did find out that there is a blood and urine test as well as the normal blood pressure, heart rate, height, weight, etc. Will they look at test levels in the blood work? What might be some of the things that will show up?

Blog Entries
    just be honest if you use tobacco, even occasional use will be picked up (have to be clean for a month). worse case basis you will be rated if you have poor cholesterol, etc...your boss is paying the premium so i wouldnt worry

thanks for the advise.

If you just finished the above mentioned cycle and take the blood test anytime soon, your liver enzymes will without question be elevated.

Thread Information