anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

New Cycle Bulker

this will be my 4th cycle. i figured id go back to a basic cycle as i ran a longer more complicated one last cycle and wasnt to impressed with the results. so im pretty much going back to what worked.. this is just the main items, not including pct, and anti estrogens..

denkall inj dbol - 25mgs/day wks 1-4
    Sust t400- 600mgs/wk wks 1-13
    qv deca300 - 500mgs/wk wks 1-12
    ug prop -100mgs/day wks 9-13

want to have somewhat of a hard look but want to put on some pounds this winter. i think this should do pretty well.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Looks good, why the QV , you like their products??

well my last cycle i did was all ugl. and i didnt really think it as all that great.. my best cycle came when i ran qv test e with qv deca . so i thought to go back with the deca. i wanted to try a few denkall products as well. i know its supposed to be very painful but i heard alot of good things about the t400.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I got a fancy one planned for this winter, and a nice straightforward one for this summer-seems like more complex isn't necessarily better. I personally would raise my dbol to at least 35-40mg/day esp if you are only taking it for 4 wks.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    well my last cycle i did was all ugl. and i didnt really think it as all that great.. my best cycle came when i ran qv test e with qv deca. so i thought to go back with the deca. i wanted to try a few denkall products as well. i know its supposed to be very painful but i heard alot of good things about the t400.
    Thats cool, I wasnt very impressed with ugl either, thats why I asked, I did 16 weeker and think I wasted alot of money going thaT LONG. iM GOING TO TRY SOME Euro-phar gear next time. Good luck ,let me know how the denkal works out.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I got a fancy one planned for this winter, and a nice straightforward one for this summer-seems like more complex isn't necessarily better. I personally would raise my dbol to at least 35-40mg/day esp if you are only taking it for 4 wks.
    He said he wanted to keep the hard look, and by upping d-bol you water weight will also rise considerably imo.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    this will be my 4th cycle. i figured id go back to a basic cycle as i ran a longer more complicated one last cycle and wasnt to impressed with the results. so im pretty much going back to what worked.. this is just the main items, not including pct, and anti estrogens..

denkall inj dbol - 25mgs/day wks 1-4
    Sust t400- 600mgs/wk wks 1-13
    qv deca300 - 500mgs/wk wks 1-12
    ug prop -100mgs/day wks 9-13
    you need to reevaluate your end-of-cycle. why run the sust and prop at the same time? why not sust and deca through week 10-11 then 3 weeks of prop so you can come off easy? also, i think my libido would take a hit on 600/500 test/deca ratio but that's me.

i dont think the ratio is a problem at all. i may run the sus a week longer then the deca and then the prop 1 week longer then the sust. i want to keep the length of the cycle fairly low.....
    Last edited by anaBROLIC; 11-21-2005 at 01:00 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    He said he wanted to keep the hard look, and by upping d-bol you water weight will also rise considerably imo.
    Good point, but IMO, why include dbol at all if you are trying for a more hardened appearance? Tbol would be a better choice, or just running prop the first 4 wks.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Good point, but IMO, why include dbol at all if you are trying for a more hardened appearance? Tbol would be a better choice, or just running prop the first 4 wks.
    I agree I kick start all cycles with prop, next cycle will be prop only, love the stuff, hate the pain!

im starting with the dbol more for the stregnth it gives and ending with the prop for a leaner look.. dont get me wrong i want to stay a bit lean but as my winter cycle size is more important.

BG
    im starting with the dbol more for the stregnth it gives and ending with the prop for a leaner look.. dont get me wrong i want to stay a bit lean but as my winter cycle size is more important.
    I feel ya, I cut when off cycle, when Im on its to get bigger and bigger only. Cutting is easy, gaining weight is hards for me.

whoo hooo..got my stuff today, cant wait until jan to start...!!!

Thread Information