GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member

Unhappy injection on deltoid muscle

I have never had an AS injection the last injection i had was at school i hate them so much i know i need a 22gauge1 or 23gauge1 but what one. i want to know how far in it needs to go! i know it needs to penetrate the muscle to get deep inside the tissue
    im not up for any other place to do it i just need convinced

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    I use a 23 1 1/2 and go in 1" in the delt and in the ass go all the way baby.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Pins are pennies why not just buy 21g 1.5" syringes to draw and shoot into glute, and to draw then switch with a 23g to 25g 1" for delts/quads. Any drug store sells pins and you can even special order. Say it is for allergy shots.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRichOrDyeTryin
    I have never had an AS injection the last injection i had was at school i hate them so much i know i need a 22gauge1 or 23gauge1 but what one. i want to know how far in it needs to go! i know it needs to penetrate the muscle to get deep inside the tissue
    im not up for any other place to do it i just need convinced
    i go with 25g 1" for the delts. I go just about all the way in.(just up to the little white part that connects the pin to the plastic). But just use your own judgement. You want to be deep inside the muscle.
    www.spotinjections.com

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up nice info

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    i go with 25g 1" for the delts. I go just about all the way in.(just up to the little white part that connects the pin to the plastic). But just use your own judgement. You want to be deep inside the muscle.
    www.spotinjections.com

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Go an inch in for the delt. I've done 1inch and a half quite a few times and it felt like my shoulder joint was really sore. I went to 1 inch, no more pain like that.

Latimus is offline Banned
    25 guage 1 inch will do it for all the muscle groups IMO. get 20guage pins for drawing...

TAZ
    TAZ is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer 23ga for most injections. The 25's are not worth the increased plunger effort. Like the others stated a 20ga works well for drawing. Depth depends on how developed you are. If you have shoulders like a runway model than you won't want ot go more than an inch in but if you have allot of meat there you can go in further. I just wouldn't push more than about 2ccs in each more than once a week.

-TAZ

Thread Information