ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

My next proposed cycle...

won't start this until late august but i wanted to post and see what you guys thought of it...I will be done with the current one june 1st, just ending a sust,eq,fina,winny,ad50 cycle...I'm only using prop/fina at this point...I'll be completely clean for about 4 weeks, then i'm gonna use t3, clen , anavar , and GH to bridge until probably Sep. 1st...I had to change gears a bit...I've started grappling tournaments and will start into pancreation matches and i'll probaly do a couple more amauteur boxing bouts before I hit the cage fights...So, no more being huge, I need to be a ripped 220lbs so i can lose 15lbs before weigh in's and fight in the light heavy...I've seen too many big ass heavy weights and don't want to fight those bastards...here's what I'm looking at...

GH- 4.5 IU's per day until i run out (I've got 5 kits)
    EQ- 800mgs weeks 1-10
    prop-150mg/day weeks 1-13
    primo-500mg/weeks 1-11
    fina- 150mg/day weeks 5-13
    winny- 100mg/day weeks 5-13

This is just preliminary thoughts of mine so far, let me know what you think...I need to keep my BF around 6% and weight at 220...Right now, i'm 230lbs at probably 10%...I've done probably 8 cycles, so don't stress over the doses...I welcome any suggestions...BTW...I will be fighting throughout the cycle so let me know if you see any problems...
    Last edited by ironfist; 05-13-2002 at 05:25 PM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    above my experience level bro, but I'll gladly bump it up for you.

good luck!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i.f.
    i think it looks very solid brother, although i know nothing about gh, the rest looks good to me. i will stress over the doses, and you cant stop me...hehe.
    seriously, with your experience, i dont think its a problem, time line looks good as well. if this one dosent lean you out then i will pass on whatever plan "B" is...............
    good luck with the upcoming bouts, and i'll be here if you need me for anything at all.

peace bb79

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Ok, you guys suck...No one even looked at my thread...Tryin and BB79, you guys are my boys, the rest of you can eat it...j/k LOL

Thread Information