8pak is offline Junior Member

Concerned about BD underdosing...

Hey guys--
    I'm about to start my first cycle, Test E 500mg/wk x 12wks + proper pct as previously worked out w/ your sage advice. ..... Read a recent thread about BD test e coming in at 150mg/ml instead of 250mg. Thats a HUGE difference btw/300 and 500mg/wk . I'm going to be putting alot of time and effort into doing this thing right, I'd sure hate to grossly underdose and waste my time. Here's my dilemma: If I up the injectate volume to 1.5cc 2x/wk(Ihave extra test) but its really full strength, then I could end up doing 750mg/wk, which is too much for my rookie receptors. Which way should I hedge?? Quite a range of possibilities, eh--300-750mg. What should I do??!! Am waiting for the followup post todayfrom the BD testing --I forget who posted it. Thanks.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    if you buy from the real BD source, you will not get underdosed stuff. There are dozens of fakes which will rip you off, but BD will not. If you want to be absolutely sure, buy from the real BD.

Montgomery

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Hedge your bet on the dosing on the label IMO. Too many lab reports running around out there on all kinds of different gear some ghood some bad, but if you dose off the label you are doing the best you can without your own independant lab tests.

8pak is offline Junior Member
    Thanks--that's prolly best to trust the label--better under than over here.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    especially if ur a newbie a lil lower dosages could work anyways.. But honestly Im also scared of getting BD a lil. Gonna try once more from a recommended source.. If not getting what I want then gonna switch to pharmaceutical quality for good..

Thread Information