Thread: Hey Guys

mikecc is offline New Member

Hey Guys

My friend was injecting a vial of Test-E and Deca . He woke up with his ass totally hurting (to be expected) but its worse pain than the first injection, and he has a red, mound type thing, about 3-inches wide across the injection site. What is this? He is really worried about it. Should he keep on the roids, get off, go see a doctor, or is it nothing?

Thanks,

Mike

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Give it a day or two, depends on how sanitary he was upon injecting. Hope it's not infected.

BD

How would he know if its infected? What should he do if it is?

OK, my friend just called me up. Sounds worse than what I just posted. My friend says that the lump is very very red, and is hotter than the rest of his ass. What should we do?

growboy is offline Associate Member
    Generaly if it is infected there will be red streaks radiating from the area, and the area may be stiff and sore. If this is the case go see a doctor right away!!!!! I almost lost a leg to an infection 3 years ago from a bee sting. the penetration of the stinger pushed dirt int my system. When in doubt check it out!!

Ok, I told my friend to go see a doctor. I talked to another friend of mine who saw it and he says that it looks very bad, and that its VERY red. I told him not to take a chance and to go see a doctor today. Thanks for the heads up.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like he needs a good spanking. Spank him where the swelling is until it goes down.

Actually he needs to make sure he is injecting correctly.

http://www.siteinjections.com/info.htm

http://www.siteinjections.com/index3.htm

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like he has an infection, i have been in this hot seat before and have found that taking amoxicillin 500mg 3x's daily helped clear me up in a couple of days, but don't take the words of my internet doctrin to heart lmao, best thing to do is go to a dr asap if the infection turns to an abcess this can be very bad news and can carry on to turn into gangrene then can lead to an amputation infections are not to be takin lightly

~GA

Thread Information