Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member

winstrol help please

my workout partner is on a test cyp. cycle like myself, but he choose to add some winny to his last 6 weeks of his cycle. He has been on it for 2 1/2 weeks now and he says he feels like he has high blood pressure, headaches, sensistive on his chest in the heart area (whatever that means?). He takes the 50 mg little blue pill. He cuts it in half and takes one half in the morning and the other half in the late afternoon. Should He just quit taking this? Is he at risk of a heart attack? He said his blood pressure was like 148 over 78. Is that bad? Thanks for the help

should he cut the pills into 4 pieces and spread that out during the day? Need some help here.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    those are prolly the 50mg IPs. i've taken them b4 but didn't get headaches or high blood pressure tho? If he thinks the winni is the cause of this then i say stop em. no since in risking bodily harm. how old is he? and the top # is a lil high if i remember correctly...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    should he cut the pills into 4 pieces and spread that out during the day? Need some help here.
    twice a day is fine. make sure he chews them up though

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    he is takin the tabs in the correct manner mate,they have an active life of around 12 hours,so taken twice a day is good!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been getting headaches every day on winny as well. just since i started 50mgs ed....

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    winny sucks.....

Why chew them, swallowing them is not good enough? Thanks for all the info guys. I also suggested that he reduce the amount of sodium and caffein in his diet.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why chew them, swallowing them is not good enough? Thanks for all the info guys. I also suggested that he reduce the amount of sodium and caffein in his diet.
    IP tabs are supposed to be chewed for some reason, I dont remember off the top of my head right now

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    i always crushed them and let dissolve under my tongue ...cant loose that way..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Blood pressure increase is more likely from the test cyp.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    148 over 78 is a little high. Nothing crazy or worth a panic but you may be a problem down the road.
    Your blood pressure can go up and down 10 to 20 points within a matter of minutes.
    I would have my blood pressure checked at least a few times a day through out the coarse of 1 week and take an average of the numbers.
    Make sure to take your pulse as well at the same time as your blood pressure. If it is 90 or 100 BPM then you may want to get checked out.
    My systolic pressure is naturally a little high as well but my diastolic is normal. I run at about 130 / 70.

To add to Reprisal,
    take it in the morning when u first get up cuz thats an accurate reading. Also the 148 is in pre hypertension i believe. its not bad considering AAS is gonna make ur blood pressure go up.
    -Wild

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    To add to Reprisal,
    take it in the morning when u first get up cuz thats an accurate reading. Also the 148 is in pre hypertension i believe. its not bad considering AAS is gonna make ur blood pressure go up.
    -Wild
    From what I understand they just lowered the systolic pressure to under 120 as normal. 120-139 is now pre-hypertension. 140-159 as hypertension I and 160 and up Hypertension II.

I was reading the Winstrol profile and one of the side effects was cardiac hypertrophy, which I believe is thickining of the heart walls due to extra stress on the heart due to increased blood pressure. Just a thought...

Thread Information