Perskription is offline Junior Member

Best way to run Test And Tren

K i hvae 2 bottles of test E and 2 Bottles of Tren . What would be the best way to run this cycle? I would like to run the test at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. and the tren 50mg every day for 5 weeks. when would be the best time to start the tren? Thanks for any info also this will be my 4th cycle

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Perskription
    K i hvae 2 bottles of test E and 2 Bottles of Tren. What would be the best way to run this cycle? I would like to run the test at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. and the tren 50mg every day for 5 weeks. when would be the best time to start the tren? Thanks for any info also this will be my 4th cycle
    How long do you plan on running your cycle 10 weeks ? what is the mg/ml of your tren and is it acetate or enanthate ?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Run the tren from the get go, IMO I would run it at 50 mg ed for 8 weeks. If you are using Tren A you can judge the sides relatively easy and can adjust doses accordingly, but IMO 50 mg ED is not a heavy dose.

Perskription is offline Junior Member
    yes 10 week cycle and it is Tren A 100mg 10 ml

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well my opinion really bases on how much tren your going to have and how long its going to be able to last you but i have a feeling you prob have a 20cc vial am i right? i would run it the last 5 weeks of the cycle but thats just how i like to run my tren if i had more i would adjust my tren to 8 weeks like stated above...

~GA

Thread Information