Thread: Football Cycle

baller84 is offline New Member

Football Cycle

i am looking for a good 5-7 week cycle that i could take that would get out of my system fairly quickly(2 months max) after getting off, i am looking to gain 15-20 lbs of good lean muscle and hopefully get cut, just was wondering about the opinions of others as to waht i should take. i am thinking of a test/dbol type of cycle or maybe a tren /winny cycle but i heard tren is not very good to take without test and was wondering what others thoughts were on these cycles or any other cycles that i would consider...... thanks.

i would take tren a, test prop & anavar

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    i would take tren a, test prop & anavar

agreed..... or instead of anavar ..... take Halotestin .

test prop and tren a will give u nice gains and the Halo will give you hella strength.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    agreed..... or instead of anavar ..... take Halotestin .

test prop and tren a will give u nice gains and the Halo will give you hella strength.

~Haz~

Tru....that cycle will make you strong as hell....just make sure you drink ALOT of water ED like close to 2 gal

baller84 is offline New Member
    but what would i use as a cutter, and is it true that tren when used without test can cause depression and limp dick?

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    bro to me its all about diet for getting cut, tren will slice u up better then almost anything with a good diet, plus for football u are not trying to get to 3% bf, go with prop, tren and var, dont expect a miracle and gain 20lbs and no fat especially in that short of time

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    with proper diet..... test/tren will be awesome for cutting. FVCK the anavar ..... If your playing football take HALOTESTIN ........ Halo is the sh*t for strength.

you can't gain 20lbs and cut at the same time...... gaining weight requires taking in more cals than your body burns and cutting requires burning more cals than you consume..... you can add on lean mass while shaving a bit of BF tho..... but don't expect 20lbs plus fat loss.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information