Thread: my cycle

Bsg243 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

my cycle

Whats up guys I was wanting yalls input on my cycle I'm takeing now 550mg of andropen 275 (british dragons version of sus but with test-c instead of test-e) a week and 400mg of equapoise a week for 12 weeks and anadrol 50 for the first 30 days to kick start my cycle 1 a day. thanks for your wisdom

chest6 is offline Banned
    Cycle Experience, age, stats? You should fill out your profile it would be much easier.

Blog Entries
    23 6'2 230lbs been useing juice for about a year now

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    run the test at 14 weeks, eq at 12 weeks, test always 2 weeks longer than eq
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsg243
    Whats up guys I was wanting yalls input on my cycle I'm takeing now 550mg of andropen 275 (british dragons version of sus but with test-c instead of test-e) a week and 400mg of equapoise a week for 12 weeks and anadrol 50 for the first 30 days to kick start my cycle 1 a day. thanks for your wisdom

Blog Entries
    should i up my eq

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsg243
    should i up my eq
    Run them the same amount of weeka, andropen has decaonat I don't think you're going to like what hppens with andropen. There 2 esters that will be out of the system im 3-4 day, the other take 5-6 day, then 1 that take 2 weeks or so and 1 that takes 3 weeks, which take 3 weeks like EQ to clear the system. But here's the kicked the fore 2 have 20mg of acetate and 45mf od prop, even if you did ed injection that not enough, the third as 45 mg, then 70 of cyp and 90 of the 3 week ester. You be better off with a test that has one ester, so you blood concentration will be steady JMO

JohnnyB

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Run them the same amount of weeka, andropen has decaonat I don't think you're going to like what hppens with andropen. There 2 esters that will be out of the system im 3-4 day, the other take 5-6 day, then 1 that take 2 weeks or so and 1 that takes 3 weeks, which take 3 weeks like EQ to clear the system. But here's the kicked the fore 2 have 20mg of acetate and 45mf od prop, even if you did ed injection that not enough, the third as 45 mg, then 70 of cyp and 90 of the 3 week ester. You be better off with a test that has one ester, so you blood concentration will be steady JMO

JohnnyB
    did you just do that?

Thread Information