Nautica2286 is offline Banned

Newbie here.. I need all the help/advice i can get. LOL

Ok soo i decided to start doing roids.. After doing a bunch of reading/research, i think i know most of the basics there is to know, not to mention i have quite a few friends who do roids...

Last week is when i decided to start. Unfortunately, anadrol 75 was the only thing i was able to obtain from people on the street.. As much as i didnt wanna start using something real strong, it was the only thing i could get soo i got it...

last sunday i weighed in at 149 pounds... yeah im a lightweight haha... anyways, i renewed my gym membership and this sunday i weighed in at 162 pounds.... Thats a damn incredible gain for taking it for one week! Ive been taking one pill a day for the last week with .5MG of liquidex a day bought from AR... i have no signs whatsoever of gyno which is great... I also have clomid for when the cycle is over....

anyways, a few questions here.... i understand that anadrol is VERY liver toxic, which ill stop in 5 weeks and use an injectible..... Ive seen nothing but gains and i dont wanna lose it all at the end. Whats a good injectible you would use starting now with the drol, so i can take it up to the 10 week mark and stop and hopefully not lose alot of gains..

What would yous reccomend for my next cycle... I am kinda leaning towards sustanon 250 by itself..... would that work for me?? im not a profesional body builder by any means... i just wanna stay in shape and stay bigggg...

I did make a small online order today from a SOMEWHAT reliable source from what im told by people... i ordered 20ml of sustanon 250.. well see if it actually makes it to my house or not...otherwise, i dont really know any sources since in new to this,..

is there any advice yous can gimme about what im doing now/my next cycle???

Thankfully im not getting any bad side effects with the anadrol.. my face is very clear/im not really AGGRESSIVE, and i dont have signs of gyno..

I am however afraid of losing my hair... can yous educate me of what can be done to prevent this? And what can i do for my next cycle that is the least to worry about hair loss??

thanks. i appreciate it..
    Joe

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Boy your gonna gett a lot of opinions on this post..

Please tell everyone your stats/lifting experience i.e. body fat, diet, trainging.

Now I am assuming that you have not been working out regularly prior to doing steroids , which is a pretty big sign that you arent ready for them. Now I have never personally done anadrol however that is an incredibly largte gain for an oral in one week... maybe im wrong. You should not bee starting A CYCLE RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE DO SOME READING on the main page and find some proper begginer cycles. Gyno or not you should run pct which can also be found on the main page. Just start reading everything you can and asking questions, your liable to **** yourself up pretty bad if you dont learn the right way of doing this shit... SOrry I didnt answer all your questions but ull need to research pct and all that on your own. As far as hair loss you should not worry to much about that unless you have actual hair fallin from your head, then I would reccomend dutasteride.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i personally would start the sustanon asap and do 500mg a week and when you're a 30-40 days from finishing start a cc of winstrol (50mg) eod. the winstrol will help you solidify your gains. hopefully you can get the sustanon started with 2 weeks of anadrol left so the test will have a little time to get in your system. you should gain plenty of weight from this cycle. DO NOT FORGET YOUR PCT. it would suck to go through the kind of crash a cycle like this would induce-especially on a first timer.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    at 149 lbs plus 13 lbs of water in a week from the drol, you arent physically ready for steroids . YOu need to learn how to eat properly first. Most of that 13 lbs will go away when your done b/c its all water.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    you said you have been reading and researching and know the basics...so why the basic questions???? you should not have started the drol w/o the test. test e or c probably would have been a better choice for your first run. if that is all you plan ordering( the sus) you do not have enough for 10 weeks. you have a long way to go in your knowledge of training/diet and aas. if i were you, i would eother stop or finish the drol, and not do another cycle until you are completly ready. why waste money on bullshit and not be happy because you dont know what you are doing???get you money worth, and that will not happen until you have your stuff down right.good luck

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    you said you have been reading and researching and know the basics...so why the basic questions???? you should not have started the drol w/o the test. test e or c probably would have been a better choice for your first run. if that is all you plan ordering( the sus) you do not have enough for 10 weeks. you have a long way to go in your knowledge of training/diet and aas. if i were you, i would eother stop or finish the drol, and not do another cycle until you are completly ready. why waste money on bullshit and not be happy because you dont know what you are doing???get you money worth, and that will not happen until you have your stuff down right.good luck
    i agree...if you researched, you would have put together a proper cycle and wouldnt have questions like these.......

not to mention it seems as though you shouldnt be on gear in the first place with your weight (unless you're like 5'1"). and don't do something just because "its all i could get at the time".....

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I don't really have anything to add that others have not already said. How old are you?

well why do you think im here??? to get the knowledge....

If im not putting together the right cycles, im here to ask what is right...

im about 5'7".. ive always had a problem with eating.. its not that i dont eat, i actually do eat alot, but my body metabolizes food soo fast that i cant gain a damn pound if i tried.... you guys are telling me to stop if i dont know what im doing.... honestly i dont wanna stop and get small again.. im showing such awesome gains that i dont wanna go back to how i was... all im asking is for you guys help.. you're all MUCH more experienced then me..... at least help me put together a cycle for what you think is right.....

BTW, i was always interested in steroids for years, but i didnt wanna start SOOO young... a buddy of mine is 18 and his mom works for the DEA..... shes put her kid on steroids since the 8th grade for wrestling.... that shits crazy and i dont agree with it... im 21 right now and , yes im sure its young, but i really wanna get started.... guys im not looking to do stacks upon stacks of steroids.... i just wanna take a steady dose so i can have good mass and muscle.. i dont have anything bad to say about my results so far and ide love to keep it..

Im not here to argue with you guys.. yous know far beyond what i do and i dont wanna come to this forum on a bad note..Im just here for guidence/help and i appreciate it.... if what im doing is wrong, then please help me fix it.. I really wanna keep on juicing, but not an excessive amount... whatever its gonna cost, ill shell out the money.. just lead me in the right direction

thanks
    Last edited by Nautica2286; 11-21-2005 at 09:11 PM.

the only reason i said what i did is because you made it seem like you did do some research. and based of your questions it was evident you didnt.your questions are as basic as they get and could be answered by just using the search button.

and sorry to tell ya but you are going to lose a good portion of your gains when you stop a drol only cycle. its all water weight.

and you are going to have to eat like 6 full meals a day and if you cant do that your growth wont be all that great. im not tryin to bust your balls or anything, just letting you know. just read up and make wise choices man.

the only reason i said what i did is because you made it seem like you did do some research. and based of your questions it was evident you didnt.your questions are as basic as they get and could be answered by just using the search button.

and sorry to tell ya but you are going to lose a good portion of your gains when you stop a drol only cycle. its all water weight.

and you are going to have to eat like 6 full meals a day and if you cant do that your growth wont be all that great. im not tryin to bust your balls or anything, just letting you know. just read up and make wise choices man.

yeh i did some research... i did buy my pct... lDex/clomid......if this sustanon gets here fast, could i combine it with the drol, finisht he drol after week 5 and finish the sustanon taking 260mg every week up until week 10? would the loss be a bit less then anadrol alone???

theres alot of steroids out there soo i dont know everything about them all... soo help putting together a fcycle would be great and ide appreciate it..

Im gonna run to the store right now to get batteries and ill shoot a pic..
    Last edited by Nautica2286; 11-21-2005 at 09:26 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica2286
    im 21 right now
    Why does your profile say you're 19??
    http://forums.steroid.com/members/nautica2286-44961.html

At any rate, you're too young for grear. It should be apparent that you did not do your homework, other wise your inital cycle would have/should have looked somethin like this...

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle3.php

I think that you should get off the gear and get to the nutrition and workout forums, oh yeah, and to the gym. No flames bro, but you have A LOT of work and research to do before you begin to use steroids .

you can start the sus, but i dont recomend it. after you finish your drol do your pct then do another cycle the right way.you say you have been on for 1 week and if the sus doesnt get here til next week that means you will be on the sus for 7-8weeks, and that is a TOTAL waste.sus needs to be shot eod some will say ed, test e or c would be a better choice for your NEXT cycle at 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

Why does your profile say you're 19??
    http://forums.steroid.com/members/nautica2286-44961.html

At any rate, you're too young for grear. It should be apparent that you did not do your homework, other wise your inital cycle would have/should have looked somethin like this...

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle3.php

I think that you should get off the gear and get to the nutrition and workout forums, oh yeah, and to the gym. No flames bro, but you have A LOT of work and research to do before you begin to use steroids.
    oh shit im gonna have to dot hat.. i had soemone else make ym account bc i couldnt use my email address.... 21 is still TOO young??? my friends mom put him on test since 8th grade... i would that THATS too young.. but the kid looks damn great.. hes a big kid... unfortunately im just a very impatient person... i like seeign gains like THAT.. i really dont wanna do itr natural.... itd take me SUCH a long time just to gain what i did over this week of taking drol... i just wanna do roids to get big.. not HUGE, and maintain that size lifting everyday..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

im about 5'7".. ive always had a problem with eating.. its not that i dont eat, i actually do eat alot, but my body metabolizes food soo fast that i cant gain a damn pound if i tried.... you guys are telling me to stop if i dont know what im doing.... honestly i dont wanna stop and get small again.. im showing such awesome gains that i dont wanna go back to how i was... all im asking is for you guys help.. you're all MUCH more experienced then me..... at least help me put together a cycle for what you think is right.....
    sorry to break it to you, but youre gonna get small again when you stop your drol b/c most of your weight gain is water weight!! Drol is known for giving quick weight gains mostly due to water, when you stop the water goes and so does most of the weight!

You say you eat a lot, but I'll bet you cant even tell me how many calories you eat every day and how many of those cals come from protein, fats, and carbs!! Youre not gaining naturally b/c youre not eating enough, plain and simple. I dont care what you say, youre not eating enough

ok soo here i am 1 week into the drol, .. sure im not big or nowhere close to all you guys on this forum, but its a start..

i dont wanna stop doing steroids .. i justw ant someone to guide me to a safe/effective cycle where i wont lose everything.. just soemthing average.. not something major... is there anything i can take year round while taking breaks for the pct and then going back on.. something thats not very harmful to me like anadrol ..
    Last edited by Nautica2286; 11-21-2005 at 10:18 PM.

Longlivekingarnold is offline New Member
    ok soo here i am 1 week into the drol, .. sure im not big or nowhere close to all you guys on this forum, but its a start..

i dont wanna stop doing steroids.. i justw ant someone to guide me to a safe/effective cycle where i wont lose everything.. just soemthing average.. not something major... is there anything i can take year round while taking breaks for the pct and then going back on.. something thats not very harmful to me like anadrol..
    Im not gonna flame ya cuzim sure everyones gonna do it But you can gain a lot more naturally.. Ok Ok you dont wanna here that but everyones gonna tell ya that... im 225 and your age they are still telling me to wait... But dude honestly 4-500/wk of test as simple basic and effective as you can g et if your set on steroids

Quote Originally Posted by Longlivekingarnold
    Im not gonna flame ya cuzim sure everyones gonna do it But you can gain a lot more naturally.. Ok Ok you dont wanna here that but everyones gonna tell ya that... im 225 and your age they are still telling me to wait... But dude honestly 4-500/wk of test as simple basic and effective as you can g et if your set on steroids
    ok then thanks for the reccomendation.. would u suggest test over sustanon ???

philiioniyodealio is offline Junior Member
    sustanon is test...its a combination of four differnt esters ranging from short acting prop to long acting ethanate. Usually its recommended to start with ethanate because it only needs to be injected twice a week which is good for most newbs. Also with only one very specific type of compound being put in your body you will be better able to assess how your body reacts to the roids. keep researching man.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know why you're taking liquidex w/ drol considering drol does NOT aromatize....

i still say you're too small and too uneducated for steroids and need to research more....but to each his own.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    You did a lot of research? This is amazing. I didn't know how after all the research there is to do on AR that you came up with doing anadrol only and planning on using an injectable at a later time.

I hope your "somewhat" reliable source doesn't rip you off.
    In all honesty, your cycle sucks. You have made a lot of mistakes so far but this is a great place to learn. Stick around and keep reading.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    dont know why you're taking liquidex w/ drol considering drol does NOT aromatize....

i still say you're too small and too uneducated for steroids and need to research more....but to each his own.
    well when i took it without using the anti-estrogen, i did feel my nipples get very sensitive and uncomfortable... the liquidex fixed that tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    You did a lot of research? This is amazing. I didn't know how after all the research there is to do on AR that you came up with doing anadrol only and planning on using an injectable at a later time.

I hope your "somewhat" reliable source doesn't rip you off.
    In all honesty, your cycle sucks. You have made a lot of mistakes so far but this is a great place to learn. Stick around and keep reading.

good luck
    dude its not like i had a choice which steroid to do... anadrol was the only thing around.. im not very familiar with sources...

and thats why i kept the order small, this way if i got ripped off, oh well live and learn.... and i know this sucks.. thats why i asked for suggestions on a good cycle for me.....

i think after this, im gonna do cycles of sustanon 250 alone.... what do you have to say about that??? good? bad?

Also, is steroid use linked to infertility???? Is clomid on its own without HCG enough for pct???

thanks
    Last edited by Nautica2286; 11-22-2005 at 12:14 AM.

Longlivekingarnold is offline New Member
    dude its not like i had a choice which steroid to do... anadrol was the only thing around.. im not very familiar with sources...

and thats why i kept the order small, this way if i got ripped off, oh well live and learn.... and i know this sucks.. thats why i asked for suggestions on a good cycle for me.....

i think after this, im gonna do cycles of sustanon 250 alone.... what do you have to say about that??? good? bad?

Also, is steroid use linked to infertility???? Is clomid on its own without HCG enough for pct???

thanks

The way in which most of the people juice here NO itshouldnt make yoiu infertile.... Also man... like i said Test E 4-500mg/wk broken down into 2 shots a week for 10-12 weeks best way to go... However most beneficail to stay nautral for long as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Longlivekingarnold
    The way in which most of the people juice here NO itshouldnt make yoiu infertile.... Also man... like i said Test E 4-500mg/wk broken down into 2 shots a week for 10-12 weeks best way to go... However most beneficail to stay nautral for long as possible
    OK now i definately need help..... i did notice in the shower, quite a bit of hair is falling out... I dont think i wanna continue if im gonna go baldd... is there anyway to prevent this with anadrol ?????? i really dont wanna lose it alll

Thread Information