Thread: po

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation po

ok, so my source sent my juice package last tuesday from great brittan. today i decided to go to the post office and give them the tracking number to see if they could find anything on it, because when i went to usps.com and typed in the tracking number it says that there is no record of that item, witch doesent realy matter because its always said that in the past, even after i get my package. but this is the first time that the guy at the post office says there is no record of it. he said its because its prabaly not in the u.s yet, and that its prabaly held up in customs. what do you guys think of that. im not sure what to do.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    wait a few more days, I used to get stuff from China that wouldn't arrive for weeks

well it still hasent came, what should i do.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    you can track any shipment online. once your source has mailed it its trackable. even if it hasn't arrived in the states yet.

i know, i have to go to royalmail.com, and when i type it in there it says that they have the package and its being processed for shipment. and after that in the past it would say that its been shiped oversees for delivery. but its already been a week and a day, and its still not out of great britten, do you think the british customs found it or something?

BIGREDDOG is offline New Member
    roger, i know what u are talking about. sometimes it takes almost a week just to leave but if u ketch it just right, u could have it in 4 days on east coast but has taken as long as 2 weeks. i would say u are due any day. don,t freak to bad, that's when it comes

yea, but its already been a week and a day and it hasent left great britten yet.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    look at it this way... right now there is nothing u can do about it... just chill a bit...
    if they were to find it before it leaves great britt I doubt they wld come after u in the states unless it was a gigantic order... even when they catch it over here they just send a seizure notice which u ignore... it cld be just held up... it's the holiday season. I know at my job we are swamped with pkgs right now....

Darkprince319 is offline New Member
    Hey man, dont get all worried yet, I ordered my stuff last month and started to get it last week(3 packages) the mail here(new orleans) is messed up bad, you can still track your stuff even tho its not in the states as long as you have the tracking number, if it was shipped within europe try postaroma.com..hope this helps

Dalla

ok, thanks guys.

Thread Information