Thread: EQ questions

Jakepo55 is offline New Member

EQ questions

What are peoples reviews?
    How much size and strength?
    Would it alone be a good cycle for sports?

* I know about the charts and i basically visited every site i can find but its all of the same info over and over, so id like some peoples opinions if possible.

thanks

nitroexpress is offline Junior Member
    eq is great when stacked with test it works as a great apitite increaser and also has the added advantage of making you more vascular.....also alot of people prefer itover deca or in place of it anyways.

id wait for some of the vets to way in on this one. iv never used it but have friends who have.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Im currently on my second cycle of EQ ..and I would say ...(some one back mne here) that it all depends on what maker you go with..I tried fort dodge at 50mg ml ...it was good ..lots of vascularity but its alot of oil..QV is ok IMO never alone though..EQ is so mild that alone it would be a waste ..add some test

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I think it is overrated unless you are willing to run it at a higher dosage 600-800mg/wk range. By itself would be a waste IMO.

BD

sandan is offline Junior Member
    What about stacking it with var & T-bol? What do you think vets? Eq dosent shut you down like Deca right?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    No EQ dosent shut you down like deca . EQ/tbol would be a good cycle i would htink ..... everyone is different your sex drive could stay the same or die off.. all depends on you and dosages. But you would love EQ/Tbol if you where like me.... that my 2cc's

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can and will gain alot of strengt from a EQ only cycle if you havent done aas before. That will probolay help you in sports. Stacking it with t-bol would be good too!

sandan is offline Junior Member
    I like the sound of a EQ T-bol & var cycle. Would that be rough on the hair line??

Thread Information