mrjingles is offline New Member

Methyltestosterone?

I was wondering what this stuff is all about, i tried it for two weeks and didnt really notice any changes in my workout, i did however, notice some occational mood swings, does anyone else have any experience or knowledge of this? Also is there any post cycle therapy i need to worry about with this stuff?

answers

yes you need a pct for it. go to steroid profiles, and look this up. personally, i wouldnt mess with because of how bad it is on your liver bro. if your gonna take that might as well take some injectable long ester of test...its better for you.
    PCT :
    should consist of 4 weeks.

week 1-4 300 mgs of clomid first day, rest of days leave it at 100 mg. Plus make sure your taking 20 mg's a day of nolvadex . Duece playa, and make sure you go pick yourself up some milk thistle...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjingles
    I was wondering what this stuff is all about, i tried it for two weeks and didnt really notice any changes in my workout, i did however, notice some occational mood swings, does anyone else have any experience or knowledge of this? Also is there any post cycle therapy i need to worry about with this stuff?
    Most people will just gain temporary strength and aggression. Halo and methyltest are liver killers too.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    So you tried it for two weeks without knowing "what it's all about"? Wow. First this by itself won't do much for you at all as far as gains and there are far better drugs to be used for muscle growth.
    Btw I would run clomid at 50mg/day not 100.

mrjingles is offline New Member
    Ok thx guys, really appreciate it.....yea as far as this stuff goes, um, im pretty sure id had better results with the NO2! lol really a freakin waste of time now, and waste of clomid

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Since you dont know much, I wouldnt do clomid it can **** your vision, use some natual remedy's trib Tongkat etc.... you didnt use long ... its in and out quick so dont use clomid .... come on

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Most people will just gain temporary strength and aggression. Halo and methyltest are liver killers too.

ditto.

Used it (brand name: methyl-oreton)...I echo the above statement.

train4life05 is offline Banned

Exclamation deca durabolin and Methyltestosterone stack?

alreet, i used to take Methyltestosterone by itself, and i took it for 6 weeks, and i did see gains of just under a stone of which i kept half of it, i took this steroid as it was readilly available to me and cheap. now the option of deca durabolin has came to me and iv heard of all sorts of stacks i can do with deca including; test and dianabol . but these two options arnt available, how ever the meth and the deca are, can i stack these two together? according to the bodybuilding website i can stack meth with basically anything including deca, but to what results? i could alos just take deca by itslef but it seams depending on the user,depends on what he has to say about deca alone,some say it is fine where as others say it should be taken all of the time with test. i have 3 options; dont take anything(last resort), take deca by itself and finnally take deca with meth. i know the side effects of meth and how serious it can be on the liver but i am only going to be taking it for a maximum of 6 weeks to start my cycle off. i also know the side effects of deca which can result in a low libedo and possibly deca dick but i am only going to be taking it for 9 weeks inconjuntion with the meth for the first 6. i am going to take only a low dosage of deca at 200ml and take 6 tablets of meth splitting them up to 2 every 6 hours (6 aday).
    if i were to take this stack what results would i see,both in appreance and preformance?
    would taking meth increase the effect of just taking deca by itself, as if it dosnt it is a un-neccessary risk?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Post this in a new thread, trying to answer the original question at hand. Thank you, come again.

Stone is offline New Member
    The sides of Methyl Test are overexaggerated for the most part. It is not as harsh as Halo, because it does not have the same double methyl bond that makes halo so toxic. Methyl test is no more toxic than dbol or drol. This is not to downplay it's toxicity, because it is there, it's just not the liver killer that many make it out to be. The problem is that while it shares approximately the same toxicity as dbol/drol it is nowhere near as anabolic , making it a poor choice for bodybuilders. It is mostly used in powerlifting for increased agression leading to stronger lifts, or in fighting circles where the aggresion it produces is looked upon as a positive trait.
    Train4Life, of course the best cycle you listed would be the deca , methyltest - simply because you are taking more than the other options. The results would be similar to a deca/dbol cycle with considerably less bloat, and not quite as much quality mass underneath as the dbol would produce vs. the methyltest. You didn't say how much MT you were planning on taking as 6 tablets means nothing to me. Also I'm assuming you meant 200mg/wk and not 200ml/wk. You'd get better results upping the deca dose to at least 400mg per week, and lowering the MT dose to something like 20-30 mg/ED mostly for libido and hardening purposes.

funbos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by train4life05
    alreet, i used to take Methyltestosterone by itself, and i took it for 6 weeks, and i did see gains of just under a stone of which i kept half of it, i took this steroid as it was readilly available to me and cheap. now the option of deca durabolin has came to me and iv heard of all sorts of stacks i can do with deca including; test and dianabol . but these two options arnt available, how ever the meth and the deca are, can i stack these two together? according to the bodybuilding website i can stack meth with basically anything including deca, but to what results? i could alos just take deca by itslef but it seams depending on the user,depends on what he has to say about deca alone,some say it is fine where as others say it should be taken all of the time with test. i have 3 options; dont take anything(last resort), take deca by itself and finnally take deca with meth. i know the side effects of meth and how serious it can be on the liver but i am only going to be taking it for a maximum of 6 weeks to start my cycle off. i also know the side effects of deca which can result in a low libedo and possibly deca dick but i am only going to be taking it for 9 weeks inconjuntion with the meth for the first 6. i am going to take only a low dosage of deca at 200ml and take 6 tablets of meth splitting them up to 2 every 6 hours (6 aday).
    if i were to take this stack what results would i see,both in appreance and preformance?
    would taking meth increase the effect of just taking deca by itself, as if it dosnt it is a un-neccessary risk?
    "can't go longer than 2 weeks on Methyltesto the same as M1T "- SJ

train4life05 is offline Banned
    i used to take 6 tablets of the meth aday,splitting them up to 2 every 6 hours at 25mg a tablet, but using it in conjunction with deca i am only surpose to take 25-75mg aday apprently, is that true,what would you recomend? yeah i meant 200mg of deca-durabolin a week, i thought these dosages would be suitable for me as this is my first cycle using deca and i dont want to be absolutally huge just a good stone and ahalf heavier with lasting gains,also i want to increse my strength and using the meth should help me do this.

Thread Information