Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: RAging

  1. #1
    rocky20 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26

    RAging

    im about to start my first cycle and wanted to know. i heard you rage while taking deca which im about to start. I have a really bad temper. Will it get out of control

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Yes, and you will probably kill someone and end up in jail with a big man named bubba as your cellmate who thinks you are cute.

  3. #3
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Yep, you're going to jail.

  4. #4
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,460
    Blog Entries
    2
    just control yourself. if you can't than gear is not for you.

  5. #5
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky20
    im about to start my first cycle and wanted to know. i heard you rage while taking deca which im about to start. I have a really bad temper. Will it get out of control
    I would add test to that cycle, or you will go off like a raped ape when you get limp dick. seriously, you do need to run test with deca .
    as for rage, you are either an ass or your not. for me steroids make no difference, well except for tren , that can make me a little short tempered.
    dont worry, no big deal

  6. #6
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    if you think this...and if you're taking deca alone....i dont think you should be using steroids

  7. #7
    Reprisal 6's Avatar
    Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    320
    Deca is known to be "off the chain." Anything that happens is going to send you over the edge in a big,, pouty, cry baby fitt,.....get your bottle ready.






    If you have anger problems, stay off steroids .

  8. #8
    Perrypup's Avatar
    Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I would add test to that cycle, or you will go off like a raped ape when you get limp dick. seriously, you do need to run test with deca .
    as for rage, you are either an ass or your not. for me steroids make no difference, well except for tren , that can make me a little short tempered.
    dont worry, no big deal

    TREN ---short temper---- hehehe yep
    Do test also so u can still please your lady..

  9. #9
    BigGerman's Avatar
    BigGerman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    30
    Deca makes no difference to my mood. Dive Kid's right on. If it does affect your mood, either adapt and overcome like a man or leave the big boy toys alone.

  10. #10
    Slow~Mo's Avatar
    Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    210
    Hey just curious wouldn't some Klonopin or benzo anti-anxiety type med help with this during a cycle to keep you chillaxed?

  11. #11
    thegodfather's Avatar
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    4,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo
    Hey just curious wouldn't some Klonopin or benzo anti-anxiety type med help with this during a cycle to keep you chillaxed?
    I dont believe it would, that stuff has the tendency to amplify whatever mood you happen to be in. It's intended medical use is for quick relief of anxiety attacks, not really a mood stabilizer. A drug like Paxil or Zoloft would probably be more suitable to something like that, and they're non-addictive.

  12. #12
    system admin is offline Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,136
    this is my experience:

    If you are an ass hole and you see that you gained 30 pounds... you just become a bigger ass hole

    If you are a chill dude and you get along with people... things will be fine.

    The only thing you may see is that your patience gets a little thin, but it is nothing that most people cant control

    Bc

  13. #13
    Slow~Mo's Avatar
    Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I dont believe it would, that stuff has the tendency to amplify whatever mood you happen to be in. It's intended medical use is for quick relief of anxiety attacks, not really a mood stabilizer. A drug like Paxil or Zoloft would probably be more suitable to something like that, and they're non-addictive.
    Dude Paxil & Zoloft take atleast 4 weeks to take affect and those are some out dated old anti-depressants, cmon man... Lexapro is the newest and best A-D out keep up to date with the times man...

    And I still would recommend a short usage of some kind of Benzo if your that aggresive preferably Klonopin or Ativan...

  14. #14
    BigGerman's Avatar
    BigGerman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    30
    All AD's take several weeks to take max effect. Paxil is typically very effective at managing anxiety/mood, but there is the issue of weight gain. Lexapro can be effective as well, but its mechanism is not superior to any of the other SSRIs. In my opinion, if you need a benzodiazepine to control your mood on gear, you shouldn't be using gear.

  15. #15
    STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    117
    I'm not trying to flame here but again how old are you. Most of your
    posts seem like childish jibber to me. Sorry Mods....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •