Thread: RAging

rocky20 is offline New Member

RAging

im about to start my first cycle and wanted to know. i heard you rage while taking deca which im about to start. I have a really bad temper. Will it get out of control

Yes, and you will probably kill someone and end up in jail with a big man named bubba as your cellmate who thinks you are cute.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yep, you're going to jail.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    just control yourself. if you can't than gear is not for you.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky20
    im about to start my first cycle and wanted to know. i heard you rage while taking deca which im about to start. I have a really bad temper. Will it get out of control
    I would add test to that cycle, or you will go off like a raped ape when you get limp dick. seriously, you do need to run test with deca .
    as for rage, you are either an ass or your not. for me steroids make no difference, well except for tren , that can make me a little short tempered.
    dont worry, no big deal

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    if you think this...and if you're taking deca alone....i dont think you should be using steroids

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Deca is known to be "off the chain." Anything that happens is going to send you over the edge in a big,, pouty, cry baby fitt,.....get your bottle ready.

If you have anger problems, stay off steroids .

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I would add test to that cycle, or you will go off like a raped ape when you get limp dick. seriously, you do need to run test with deca .
    as for rage, you are either an ass or your not. for me steroids make no difference, well except for tren , that can make me a little short tempered.
    dont worry, no big deal

TREN ---short temper---- hehehe yep
    Do test also so u can still please your lady..

BigGerman is offline New Member
    Deca makes no difference to my mood. Dive Kid's right on. If it does affect your mood, either adapt and overcome like a man or leave the big boy toys alone.

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Hey just curious wouldn't some Klonopin or benzo anti-anxiety type med help with this during a cycle to keep you chillaxed?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo
    Hey just curious wouldn't some Klonopin or benzo anti-anxiety type med help with this during a cycle to keep you chillaxed?
    I dont believe it would, that stuff has the tendency to amplify whatever mood you happen to be in. It's intended medical use is for quick relief of anxiety attacks, not really a mood stabilizer. A drug like Paxil or Zoloft would probably be more suitable to something like that, and they're non-addictive.

system admin is offline Owner
    this is my experience:

If you are an ass hole and you see that you gained 30 pounds... you just become a bigger ass hole

If you are a chill dude and you get along with people... things will be fine.

The only thing you may see is that your patience gets a little thin, but it is nothing that most people cant control

Bc

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I dont believe it would, that stuff has the tendency to amplify whatever mood you happen to be in. It's intended medical use is for quick relief of anxiety attacks, not really a mood stabilizer. A drug like Paxil or Zoloft would probably be more suitable to something like that, and they're non-addictive.
    Dude Paxil & Zoloft take atleast 4 weeks to take affect and those are some out dated old anti-depressants, cmon man... Lexapro is the newest and best A-D out keep up to date with the times man...

And I still would recommend a short usage of some kind of Benzo if your that aggresive preferably Klonopin or Ativan...

BigGerman is offline New Member
    All AD's take several weeks to take max effect. Paxil is typically very effective at managing anxiety/mood, but there is the issue of weight gain. Lexapro can be effective as well, but its mechanism is not superior to any of the other SSRIs. In my opinion, if you need a benzodiazepine to control your mood on gear, you shouldn't be using gear.

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    I'm not trying to flame here but again how old are you. Most of your
    posts seem like childish jibber to me. Sorry Mods....

Thread Information