little men is offline Associate Member

can somone help me on this one

got a 19 year old cousin who's jumped on the bandwagon of using oral only cycles and thinks he knows it all because he has a freind who lives off winny and has a 6 pack that they all wanna look like cos he has a pool boy body and gets some pussy.

my problem is that none of them especially my cuz are not ready for any aas use and he hasnt bothered to tell me anything about it untill today knowing that i use and know alot more than him or his freinds.

he is 2 weeks in already and doing winny 50mg ed and 30mg superdrol ed for a total of 6 weeks and after having a long talk with him about why he shouldnt be doing this cycle he has decided to still go ahead with it.

i feel obligated to help him because i know with or without my help he will do this cycle. ive just got back from the store today and brought him hawthorn berry and milkthisle and i know if i dont give him some form of proper pct he will listen to his dumb mate and do tribulas for 2 weeks.

ive got plenty of pct producs on hand from my current cycle and my last one so can you guys advise if im right in giving him the following.

througout entire cycle - 10mg nolva ed to help with winnys negative effect on good cholestrol and .25mg anastrazole ed to help free up any test he has floating around.

pct - anastrozole .25mg ed, clomid 100mg ed, nolva 40mg ed 3 weeks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd have him get on this board himself first of all

You know what, those drugs arent' even that bad for 6 weeks. But you really care I can tell. He is too young and needs to stop cuz he is frying his receptors for nothing.

jaym_100 is offline Junior Member
    I have plenty of friend juicing who don't have a clue what they are doing.. I'll tell them stuff that i've read on hear to try to help them out, but i don't think they listen to me. I've even tried to get them to read the website, but that wasn't happening either...
    Some people just won't listen.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    practice some tuff luv!dont help him at all, and when he loses all his shit, may it be money or his gains and hes all mad tell him i told ya so! then if he is smart he will listen to you from now on and not his jack ass friends.oh yeah get him on the board as well...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him that if he's at least going to be moron and do things like that, get him on here and have him read and read and read about how to do this properly

exacty what my cousin is doing with me, everything i say is in one ear and out the other, im going to tell him the anastrozole and nolva are cutting compounds so he takes them while on and when he's off thinking it will rip him up.

he wont join the board becasue he is at the stage in his life where he is rebelling and wont listen to anybody but himself

tried to get him to read up some of the stuff i printed up for him from the stickies and he has it and promised he would read them over the next couple of days. so im going to give him the anastrozole, nolva and clomid tonight

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    My dumbass friend bought some HCG and doesn't know how to do the math so he says oh well "My friend told me" to just do a cc every day. So I did the math for him and I'm like bro, that's 1,000 iu's every day. Why are people so lazy and refuse to do the research for themselves.

Thread Information