Farhan is offline Associate Member

Cycle of EQ and TBOL

Would a cycle of EQ and TBOL be worth it?
    Im avoiding test(becomming hairy, very bad bacne, also thinkin of head hair)

If this would be an ok cycle, how much would i need of each and how long would my cycle consist of?
    thanx

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would atleast run an replacement dose of test with that cycle.

-rodge

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhan
    Would a cycle of EQ and TBOL be worth it?
    Im avoiding test(becomming hairy, very bad bacne, also thinkin of head hair)

If this would be an ok cycle, how much would i need of each and how long would my cycle consist of?
    thanx

What I'll tell you is what I've learned here. First, if any vet is going to reply to your post he's gonna tell you that test is a must! They're right. You can keep your dosage moderate if you are worried about sides. It sounds like you need to do a bit more research...most info you can find here on the site. A cycle like Eq and Tbol is going to shut you down (natural test) big time! Be careful and review your cycle. IMO, I would use test in there. Most importantly, is this your first cycle? You might want to post your stats so others can answer you a bit better. Good luck

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    test is needed as a base in every cycle. Do a test/eq cycle if you are wanting eq. Eq takes about 8-10 weeks to kick in for me.

peace,

ttgb

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i would atleast run an replacement dose of test with that cycle.

-rodge
    Yes I agree with rodge,what you can do is run Andriol ,this is a mild test that is very safe .I have run most test and got sides and heavy water retention,I now only run Andriol,but I run it at a very high dose,but still I get no sides.Let me be clear,this is a weak test,but you will keep more gains with this,it`s not what you gain,it`s what you keep.For me it`s not what Andriol can do,it`s what I stack it with,EQ and TBOL will be great.I will be honest with you,some people love Andriol,some dont.I am very lucky that my body responds to this test very well.

goose4...
    Last edited by goose; 11-22-2005 at 09:56 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can run a t-bol/eq cycle with nice results and minimal sides. Test will shut you down much more than that cycle, thats what most people dont understand. When you take test your natrual test-levels will be zero!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    You can run a t-bol/eq cycle with nice results and minimal sides. Test will shut you down much more than that cycle, thats what most people dont understand. When you take test your natrual test-levels will be zero!
    so eq won't shut you down?

You are either shut down or you're not....can't have it both ways. Kind of like being "kind of pregnant." Either you are or you aren't.

Can you back up your advice that you are giving and saying "most people don't understand?"

peace,

ttgb

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig

You are either shut down or you're not....can't have it both ways. Kind of like being "kind of pregnant." Either you are or you aren't.

Can you back up your advice that you are giving and saying "most people don't understand?"

peace,

ttgb
    I was wondering the same thing? Except for the fact that I just finished my PCT of a test E/EQ and I recovered nicely. Never really loss the sex drive, but thats thanks to test. Gotta love it

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

peace,

ttgb
    i see his point. it's that test will shut you down, but some other AAS will just supppress natty test production. although, eq and tbol will do a number on your HTPA, but may not completely shut you down. test will. don't get em wrong, i'm a BIG fan of test and will never do a cycle without it. i agree though, you should atleast throw a replacement dose in there like300mgs wk for normal function wwhile ON

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    I was wondering the same thing? Except for the fact that I just finished my PCT of a test E/EQ and I recovered nicely. Never really loss the sex drive, but thats thanks to test. Gotta love it
    are you saying that you never lost sex drive in PCT because you incorporated testosterone into your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    are you saying that you never lost sex drive in PCT because you incorporated testosterone into your cycle?
    No what Im trying to say is that I recovered a lot better on tis particular cycle(Test E/EQ) ran it for 15 weeks vs dbol /Test E/deca (ran it for 13 weeks). My sex drive is maintained relatively the same b/c of the proper procedures I took, not b/c of the test. I appologize,that after reading what I typed, it could be misleading.

ya, my test/deca cycle was suppressive as hell. although i bounced back quickly, my balls shrivled up in like wk 4! lol

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ya, my test/deca cycle was suppressive as hell. although i bounced back quickly, my balls shrivled up in like wk 4! lol
    Yeah I know what you mean. I used HCG during that cycle(dbol /Test E/Deca ), helped me a bit.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member

peace,

ttgb
    Of-course an Eq/T-bol cycle will supress hpta, but it will not cause complete shutdown like test will. You will have some natrual test in your system on a Eq/t-bol cycle. So a test cycle will be harder to recover from, thats a given.
    The difference is that you will have test is your system on cycle, and then get a harder pct. Dont say you dont get libodo problems when coming off test(atleast I do when using it)!

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Of-course an Eq/T-bol cycle will supress hpta, but it will not cause complete shutdown like test will. You will have some natrual test in your system on a Eq/t-bol cycle. So a test cycle will be harder to recover from, thats a given.
    The difference is that you will have test is your system on cycle, and then get a harder pct. Dont say you dont get libodo problems when coming off test(atleast I do when using it)!
    I will say it, I DONT. Back when I did my first cycle of jusdt Test E, I recovered quite nicely, no libido problems @ all. The only time that it took me a while to get my libido back was from the dbol /test E/deca cycle, but not from the Test E/Eq cycle, which I ended a little while ago

Thread Information