Thread: Blitz Cycles

billy34 is offline New Member

Blitz Cycles

Hi
    I need some good solid advice. My intent is to do short blitz cycles. Using mainly test e with eq, tren and an oral. Roughly 500-750mg test e, approx 75mg tren/wk and d-bol around 30-40mg daily. I am really baffled by what I need to do for pct after my cycle and what to do during the cycle. Also, the main reason I want to do shorter cycles is so I can go back on sooner after my pct. Can you possibly make some suggestions? I see guys advocate HCG all during the cycle, some don't and the same for nolvadex and other anti-estrogen products. I dont have much access to the internet and will check back as soon as i can. I want to minimize hair loss, sex drive and other side effects. Am I asking too much? Also do guys "bridge" their pct with some test?
    Thanks for all the feedback and advice.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Alot of members here have no problem answering your questions. However, these types of questions can simply be answered on your own with a little bit of research. And you don't have to go far. Go to the Post Cycle Theropy section or use the search function this site provides and use "PCT" for searching.

You'll find it's not that hard. All the information you'll ever need is right here on this site. Good Luck!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by billy34
    Hi
    I need some good solid advice. My intent is to do short blitz cycles.
    How short?

Using mainly test e with eq, tren and an oral. Roughly 500-750mg test e, approx 75mg tren/wk
    Do you mean 75mg tren /day?

and d-bol around 30-40mg daily. I am really baffled by what I need to do for pct after my cycle and what to do during the cycle. Also, the main reason I want to do shorter cycles is so I can go back on sooner after my pct.
    Why not just do a longer cycle then!?!

Can you possibly make some suggestions? I see guys advocate HCG all during the cycle,
    Not short cycles - no need.

some don't and the same for nolvadex and other anti-estrogen products. I dont have much access to the internet and will check back as soon as i can. I want to minimize hair loss, sex drive and other side effects. Am I asking too much? Also do guys "bridge" their pct with some test?
    I believe that bridging with test is done instead of PCT not as well as.

Thanks for all the feedback and advice.
    No sweat!

pointless

what would the point be of running test e if your doing this "short blitz cycle"? plus...if you were to consider doing this blitz whatever...i seriously doubt that the gains are going to be maintainable...all your going to be doing is putting a lot of water on. be patient and make your cycle longer and more stable.

bridge your cycle with test? comeon man...seriously..

if your worried about the hair thing..tren isn't ur best bet but here is a sample cycle that is more stable plus i suggest you research because by the looks of your post, your gonna end up with gyno or not being able to have kids.

week 1-15 test e / 500 or 750 mg (depending on your cycle history)
    week 1-13 eq / 400 mg (anything less is worthless)
    week 1-4 d bol 30 mg ED
    week 4-12 tren 50 mg ED (if first time with fina, if not hit it at 75 mg)
    vitamin b6 @ 200 mg ED
    liquidex .25 mg ED
    nolvadex 10 mg ED

then make sure you have proper PCT ..

Thread Information