dsa8864667 is offline Member

come on guys please help me out

Ive posted my cycle that im planning on a couple times already, but cant get any straight answers to the questions that i have about my cyle. Here is my cycle again and the question that i need answered before i can star my cycle. not starting cycle until april but still would like to know now so i can plan everything out now.

1-4/ prop eod 100mg
    1-12/ trene 375mg
    1-20/ teste 800mg
    1-20/ eq 600mg
    21-24/ prop 100mg ed

Here are the questons that i would like answered please.

1. Im somewhat gyno prone what would be the best anti-e's and at what dose and supplements to run during entire cycle?
    2. Is it ok to run trene and eq together in a cycle?
    3. What pct would be best to run with this cycle?
    4. How the cycle look anything need to be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Ive posted my cycle that im planning on a couple times already, but cant get any straight answers to the questions that i have about my cyle. Here is my cycle again and the question that i need answered before i can star my cycle. not starting cycle until april but still would like to know now so i can plan everything out now.

1-4/ prop eod 100mg
    1-12/ trene 375mg
    1-20/ teste 800mg
    1-20/ eq 600mg
    21-24/ prop 100mg ed

Here are the questons that i would like answered please.

1. Im somewhat gyno prone what would be the best anti-e's and at what dose and supplements to run during entire cycle? vitamin b6-200mg, nolvadex 10mg, liquidex .25 mg
    2. Is it ok to run trene and eq together in a cycle? yes, perfect for each other
    3. What pct would be best to run with this cycle? same as anything else? research
    4. How the cycle look anything need to be changed?
    yes when frontloading ur prop you have it at 100 mg eod, leaving your blood levels unstable, best bet is 75 mg ed. tren e 375 mg? should be 400

thats a mean cycle...your gains should be out the roof if your diet is good, and your routine is stable. all that test should leave you feeling like a 13 year old boy sitting in class thinking of jenna jameson.

My trene is dosed at 250mg/ml want to do 1 1/2cc so that would be 375mg.

no 375 plus 375 is 750...if you havent ran tren e, thats too much mg. most beginners start with 400.

hows that if trene is 250mg/ml?

ive only seen it dosed at 200 mg/ml. but if yours is at 250 mg, id run it at 500 mg a week. keep us posted on your results, im curious how the longer ester of tren is.

bump

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are ya bro? 24 weeks is a long time to shut down your HPTA.
    I always have my recovery in mind when I start a cycle. I think the rule of thumb here is the older you are the shorter you should keep your cycles. Hope that helps.

Good Luck and stay safe, MJ

Im 30 years old.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Im 30 years old.

Why not think about 2-12 week cycles a year rather than 1 huge lengthy cycle? That way you give your body a chance to fulling recover before moving on. Time on +PCT=time off....

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    as far as the gyno goes, running 875 mgs a week of nandrolone base juice might be pushing your luck. ive ran about the same dose of tren and deca , and got really puffy nipples while on, but fortuneately it totally went away a week after i finished my cycle, hopefully this is the case for most people. if you want to be totally sure to not get any nandrolone gyno whatsoever, you should try running bromocryptine. the only problem is that its used to treat schitzophrenia or something like that, im not sure how that would affect the brain chemical levels of someone who is not schitzophrenic

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    DO NOT run 500mg's tren E if it's your first go with tren. Although technically you should have less of the drug in you (because of the enanthate esther weight) than with acetate..... for some reason people are noticing side effects at a lower WEEKLY dosage.

700mg's tren A is perfect for me..... 400-500mg's Tren E is perfect for me. start at 300-400 tren E if it's your 1st go with tren. Keep in mind if you have bad sides witht he enanthate esther..... don't expect them to go away right away.

start HCG week 10..... run 500iu's twice a week. stop HCG 2 weeks prior to PCT. Run 300mg's clomid ur 1st day of PCT and 100mg's ED after for 30 days. 20mg's nolva for PCT also.

~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    DO NOT run 500mg's tren E if it's your first go with tren. Although technically you should have less of the drug in you (because of the enanthate esther weight) than with acetate..... for some reason people are noticing side effects at a lower WEEKLY dosage.

700mg's tren A is perfect for me..... 400-500mg's Tren E is perfect for me. start at 300-400 tren E if it's your 1st go with tren. Keep in mind if you have bad sides witht he enanthate esther..... don't expect them to go away right away.

start HCG week 10..... run 500iu's twice a week. stop HCG 2 weeks prior to PCT. Run 300mg's clomid ur 1st day of PCT and 100mg's ED after for 30 days. 20mg's nolva for PCT also.

~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    With your gyno probs in the past I would have a truck load of letro handy bro-Make sure to take B6 for the prog sides too.

would 1.5mg ed of letro be enough

Thread Information