dewbieJ is offline New Member

I need help deciding if this is safe or not...

Hey guys,
    This is my first time posting a thread. I am posting because i have recently acquired Trenbolone Acetate 100mg in a 20 ml bottle. However it is not in a standard bottle. i mean it is but but it doesnt have intrect label on it or nething and it didnt come in a box. It says poweredge labs on it and the label looks as if it could come form ne ones printer. it has the flip top on it and its sealed up. this is only my 3rd time around and it just looks questionable. i researched under finaplix and it mentions that this can be home made. and it looks it. is it unsafe to do? My source said he has done it and his friends and they are all fine... altho i know that means nothing what do u guys think? has ne one seen nething like this out there b4? have u taken it? is this too shady to take? i could really use some help cause i am quite tempted to run it because of the potential results.

texasaggie05 is offline Junior Member

me too

man, i have the same thing i have two 20ml 100-mg bottles of trenbolone acetate. the first has no label at all, the second has a printed label on someones printer that says 'hellfire labs- trenbolone acetate 100 mg/20 ml'
    i started using the hellfire labs one, ill let you know, but form what i know, its from a reliable source.

but if anyone has an answer, please let both of us know

actually, is there any way i can test it myself other than injecting it and seeing what happens?

of coarse you can get it tested, send it to a lab
    and you can pm a mod for questions on UGLs

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    Yhea I would say that your best beat would be to pm a mod..

Thread Information