LuckyLuciano213 is offline New Member

Fina and Methyl 1 Test

Ive been taking finaplix every other day for a week now...and im peobably gonna do it for a month and a half...towards the last 2 weeks of the cycle im gonna jump on legal gears banned methyl 1 test...i still have some left.....what do you guys think? sound good to stack the methyl at the end? it should give me a little more size?

Disciple is offline Junior Member
    Hope you're planning on supplementing with milk thistle cus that cycle is gonna be rough on your liver for sure. It would also be smart to throw some test in there bro cus you will probably be shutdown and have no test in your body and will wreak havoc on your libido just to name a few sides............You need to do your research man

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    is this your first cycle? if so tren probably ain't for u yet... but since u are already shootin it u shld get some prop and run it with the tren...tren with test can be bad enuff, tren without any test can be worse...

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow just tren then M1t .... hurtin the liver some but gonna be shut down no libido ... eww horrible cycle with the worst sides in my opinion

LuckyLuciano213 is offline New Member
    yea i work at a GNC so I know what i gotta take...i didn't mention that i was gonna take milk thistle for the liver plus 3 bottles of 6-oxo with the methyl 1 test and THEN after the cycle with fina and methyl i'm gonna jump on viraloid and 17-HD that we sell cuz they boost ur natural testosterone ...so i'm golden...what do u think Disciple?

Thread Information