Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 79
  1. #1
    Carl Carlson's Avatar
    Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    112

    1000mg Sust per Week.....ever try it?

    I'm going to keep this cycle simple..........nothing but test. I've taken enanthate and prop, but this will be my first time with sust. I'll be shooting the sust EOD for 12 weeks. I'll also be including .75mg letro ED.

    Anyone ever run a gram of sust and nothing else?

    I'd appreciate experiences and opinions.


    GOAL= get strong

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    I've ran several Test only cycles.But I'm not a fan of sust......


    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    Carl Carlson's Avatar
    Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    112
    I've heard several people say they're not a fan of it........actually, the only reason I'm running it is because my source accidentally sent me a 50mL bottle of it and told me to just keep it.

    Hell, a free cycle is a free cycle.

    Why didn't you care for sust?

  4. #4
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Carlson
    I've heard several people say they're not a fan of it........actually, the only reason I'm running it is because my source accidentally sent me a 50mL bottle of it and told me to just keep it.

    Hell, a free cycle is a free cycle.

    Why didn't you care for sust?
    The compound doesn't makes alot of sense to me.With the different esters you'd have constant peaks and valleys with you plasma levels.


    But it's free for you...so why not,right?


    ~Pinnacle~

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The compound doesn't makes alot of sense to me.With the different esters you'd have constant peaks and valleys with you plasma levels.


    But it's free for you...so why not,right?


    ~Pinnacle~
    On my plasma tv you can see peaks and valleys really well.

  6. #6
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Ive done a gram of sust before, only for 5 weeks tho, but loved it nonetheless, where i am theres none of this fancy test e and test c, just good old fashioned prop and sust!

  7. #7
    BOBBY D's Avatar
    BOBBY D is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    968
    hey carl, i just sent u a pm (private message). let me know what u think.

  8. #8
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Ive done a gram of sust before, only for 5 weeks tho, but loved it nonetheless, where i am theres none of this fancy test e and test c, just good old fashioned prop and sust!
    where the hell are you from then jc???

  9. #9
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    where the hell are you from then jc???
    south of england bro, much like urself!

  10. #10
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    I'm with Pinn on this, for steady consistent blood plasma levels and steady consistent growth you need to inject sust EOD, and why would you do that when you could just use E or Cyp bi-weekly? But Carl, free is free, so shoot that shiat brother!

  11. #11
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I'm with Pinn on this, for steady consistent blood plasma levels and steady consistent growth you need to inject sust EOD, and why would you do that when you could just use E or Cyp bi-weekly? But Carl, free is free, so shoot that shiat brother!
    Yeh def eod for sust, most people preach e and c, but i like sust personally, but everyone is different.

  12. #12
    chris m is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3
    hey yall i need help i think i got ripped off

  13. #13
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Don't know too many people who would just give away a 50mL bottle of Sust.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Back in the days 1 gram a week sustanon cycles were the bomb. I thought I invented it. Sustanon is one of the great drugs that you can do cycle after cycle and it still hits the receptors with vigor each and everytime providing you had decent off time. The deal was always 250mg EOD=1000mg a week.

  15. #15
    juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    119

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Carlson
    I'm going to keep this cycle simple..........nothing but test. I've taken enanthate and prop, but this will be my first time with sust. I'll be shooting the sust EOD for 12 weeks. I'll also be including .75mg letro ED.

    Anyone ever run a gram of sust and nothing else?

    I'd appreciate experiences and opinions.


    GOAL= get strong
    dude.....you are going to hear people on this site just like to talking shit about sus, said about blood plasma levels, and said how bad the sus is, but I personly love sus, sus can kick in in just 2week, I'm 35 5'8'' 210lb I grow fine with E3D 500mg/week for 12week, and I never get any water weight and my muscle get very hard too. my friend was 5'10 255lb and he did use 1000mg/week and he never get water weight eather......how much do you weight?

    I don't like test-E or test-c because it make me look like water pag, test-E and test-C kick in very slow, it takes 5~6weeks to kick in...
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-22-2005 at 06:36 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    I'm 5'8" 275 and 1g is the ticket. Oh, I'm 43.

  17. #17
    juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    I'm 5'8" 275 and 1g is the ticket. Oh, I'm 43.
    your are a big dude.... ya, 1g will be good for you, you can do EOD, or E3D....

    but if you starting to see water weight you can alway drop down to 750/week..
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-22-2005 at 06:42 PM.

  18. #18
    alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    247
    holy shit thats big, please pics!

  19. #19
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Minor note-250 mg eod of sut actually equals 875mg/wk. And as far as sust kicking in within a couple weeks, kinda suprising to me seeing as how nearly 70% of sust is long ester.

  20. #20
    juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    119

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Minor note-250 mg eod of sut actually equals 875mg/wk. And as far as sust kicking in within a couple weeks, kinda suprising to me seeing as how nearly 70% of sust is long ester.
    ya, I know 70% long ester, but for me I can feel the sex drive kick in in just 2 weeks...... maybe is because the test-prop in side the sus...

    I was on the andropen -275 cycle.. now this andropen-275 kick in even fast then sus.....

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    [QUOTE=shortie]Minor note-250 mg eod of sut actually equals 875mg/wk. And as far as sust kicking in within a couple weeks, kinda suprising to me seeing as how nearly 70% of sust is long ester.[/QUOTE

    sun250 mon tue250 wed thur250 fri sat250 7 days 1000mg

    It's a cycle, get it? Rotates every other day.

  22. #22
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by nycbigmike
    It's a cycle, get it? Rotates every other day.
    So EOD, let's see it I remember how a calendar works. So if we shoot EOD first week would be mon,wed,fri,sun. Second week would be Tues, Thurs, Sat. So this would mean we are gettin 7 shots in two weeks which totals 1750 mg/2 wks=875mg/wk. I know, I am pretty fvcking stupid-but as I recall that is how a standard federal calendar works!

    Sure am glad I have people watching out for my stupidity.
    Last edited by shortie; 11-22-2005 at 06:59 PM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    So EOD, let's see it I remember how a calendar works. So if we shoot EOD first week would be mon,wed,fri,sun. Second week would be Tues, Thurs, Sat. So this would mean we are gettin 7 shots in two weeks which totals 1750 mg/2 wks=875mg/wk. I know, I am pretty fvcking stupid-but as I recall that is how a standard federal calendar works!

    Sure am glad I have people watching out for my stupidity.

    After a mundane comment like that, somehow the word "@sshole" seems to be a better fit.

  24. #24
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    It must suck to be wrong so often, too bad you can't admit it.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    It must suck to be wrong so often, too bad you can't admit it.
    Actually I was thinking that it must suck to be you, then I looked at your profile and I knew I was right. Ahahahaha.

  26. #26
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    ....

  27. #27
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Immature bs
    Last edited by shortie; 11-22-2005 at 07:14 PM.

  28. #28
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Actually I was thinking that it must suck to be you, then I looked at your profile and I knew I was right. Ahahahaha.

  29. #29
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Anyhow, big mike-This is getting a bit childish, and I have to go anyhow-hope I didn't get you too wound up-but if I did, fvck it! But you were wrong on the face of the question were you not? I don't quite see how I become the @sshole for pointing out a minor error.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Anyhow, big mike-This is getting a bit childish, and I have to go anyhow-hope I didn't get you too wound up-but if I did, fvck it! But you were wrong on the face of the question were you not? I don't quite see how I become the @sshole for pointing out a minor error.
    I accept your apology.

  31. #31
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Immature bs
    Last edited by shortie; 11-22-2005 at 07:14 PM.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Hurts, doesn't it?

  33. #33
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Immature bs
    Last edited by shortie; 11-22-2005 at 07:15 PM.

  34. #34
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Anyhow, big mike-This is getting a bit childish, and I have to go anyhow-hope I didn't get you too wound up-but if I did, fvck it! But you were wrong on the face of the question were you not? I don't quite see how I become the @sshole for pointing out a minor error.
    You summed it all up in one word. Nuff said.

  35. #35
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    It absolutely never ceases to amaze me to see how many people want to sit by and watch a car crash. 13 of ya-pretty sad. lol

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Immature bs
    Immature is your inability to stand behind your original comments and editing this one. Go ahead and tell me how I suck your dick again. You are a tool.

  37. #37
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    i just assume take cyp or enth..... and front load with prop for 4 weeks....... *shrugs*
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  38. #38
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    lol what the hell happened in here.

  39. #39
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Editing out immature comments is a sign of me realising this is immature bs, now-you were wrong, got called on it and now you are on a rampage. Well, I can't help your ass mike-I have been wrong before, and like a man admitted it and didn't keep running my fvcking mouth, so you man up and get the fvck over yourself.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond Swole
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    lol what the hell happened in here.
    Shortie got a foot shoved so far up his @ss he tasted shoe polish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •