Thread: Gear Came In

Joeblo21 is offline New Member

Gear Came In

Gear came in to my P.O. box, but its the first time i've ordered from an intl. website, i ordered it to a P.O. box so my roomies don't get it. but now I have a problem, i can't seem to force myself to go out and get it, too anxious about it, don't want to get busted in public infront on someone from my town. But honeslty, will the cops wait me out over a few weeks for a 150$ order?
    Joe

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    how do you know it's arrived?

Shit, you better get it before the cops do. They like gear more than you do son.

All kidding aside, international orders would've had a seizure order on it. Go get your gear.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    be safe dude - if your po box is in Jersey give me the key and ill go get it for you.

man up and go get your shit!

Nautica2286 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeblo21
    Gear came in to my P.O. box, but its the first time i've ordered from an intl. website, i ordered it to a P.O. box so my roomies don't get it. but now I have a problem, i can't seem to force myself to go out and get it, too anxious about it, don't want to get busted in public infront on someone from my town. But honeslty, will the cops wait me out over a few weeks for a 150$ order?
    Joe
    dude do you happen to have AIM??? i gotta ask ya a few questions, but im not able to send PM's..

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica2286
    dude do you happen to have AIM??? i gotta ask ya a few questions, but im not able to send PM's..

Just guessing............"tell me your source, bro"................ahahaha. You just set yourself up for scam/spam city kid.

nah not a source... i made an order yesterday on the internet.. and supposibally the place has pretty good feedback from other pharmacy forums... im not gonna post the name, but i had questions about his order,

You'd be better off asking a question outright to the whole community. Lots of experience here. Just my .02 cents.

well i was gonna ask him... "you didnt order from *****.com did ya???" but i dont think thats something im allowed to ask in public hahaha.. because if he did order from them, ide feel much better that he got his order rather then worriying about if mines gonna work or im getting scammed.... the place i ordered mine from isnt an internet only site and they had a fone number soo i was on the fone for 45 mins before i finalized the order...

I'm guessing that you are young. This is where experience comes in. I've never ordered on the internet throughout 23 years of gearing. There are however some mods on here that would be willing to do a source check. Why take a chance when you can reap from their experience?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    I'm guessing that you are young. This is where experience comes in. I've never ordered on the internet throughout 23 years of gearing. There are however some mods on here that would be willing to do a source check. Why take a chance when you can reap from their experience?
    yeh im pretty young...21 and i just registered to this board today, 1 day after making the order.... what i did notice is that most people had success with this place while some had horror stories.. soo i guess its a hit or miss with me.. i mean i know no other sources bc i JUST got into this, soo im pretty beat in that sense..

Yah, I got my place checked by 4 mods here, 3 said it was good, one said he's never heard of it. Why would they seize it? then they can't pin anything on me. I called to see if it was in. I guess i'll just go pick it up in the next few days.
    Thanks,
    Joe
    BTW nautica you can e-mail me at [email protected] i don't think i'll be too much help though and I won't be giving my source away

Yah, I got my place checked by 4 mods here, 3 said it was good, one said he's never heard of it. Why would they seize it? then they can't pin anything on me. I called to see if it was in. I guess i'll just go pick it up in the next few days.
    Thanks,
    Joe
    BTW nautica you can e-mail me at [email protected] i don't think i'll be too much help though and I won't be giving my source away
    Well for starters you have illegal contraband in it. I doubt mods would speak with you as you cant PM them with less than 25 posts and you haven't really been assimulated into the community yet. If they seize it, and you go to claim it, like many a younguns have, you get pinned. You got alot to learn.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    the chances that you are going to get busted for a shipment like that are prob worse then winning the lotto.
    Somthing that small they will seize and may or may not send you notice on it.

Now.. if you had ordered 100cc's sust, 100cc's decca 1000dbol tabs, 1000 clen tabs, your ass would be going to prision for 25+ years if cought. but you didnt... so go get your stuff.. or tell them to fwd it to me.. some of you guys are ultra paranoid. In order to get busted hard you have to be convicted of intent to distribute.. do you realize how hard it is to proove intent? im not saying be careless but realize smokey has better things to do then bust some dumb ass for $300 worth of gear.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    be safe dude - if your po box is in Jersey give me the key and ill go get it for you.

man up and go get your shit!
    nah if its in Jersey Give that ish to me

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    just go after hours..most po boxes you can go after hours to get it. question what did you think when you sent it there, did you think that they would hand walk the shit to your house? You knew you were going to have to go in there and get the shit. They already have a copy of your photo I.D. Where is it at i'll get it for you and bring it to you!

If it got seized who in the right mind would go claim it? you mean from the post office? Or from the authorities? Sounds like claiming it from the authorities would be a prett dumb thing to do.
    Joe

Yah, I thought I would be alright getting it when i placed the order, just jitters, i'll go get it in a couple days.
    Joe

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    you can't go after hours and get it? is that not an option?

Uh, not sure, i'll have to check, its at a UPS in Canada. Why would it matter if it was after hours or not? If i pick it up and its controlled then I would just get pinched later anyways. right?
    Joe

The people seizing it would be the Postal Service. You would receive a letter of seizure. Stop whining and get it already.

Go Canucks Go is offline New Member
    Regardless, if i don't accept it how can they pin it to me? its just my name on a package, if i don't sign or take it, i have no ownership of it. They would have to wait until i picked it up and then bust me. I'm going to get it tomorrow.
    Joe

btw i'm joe, finally got into my old account
    Go Nux

jbarker111 is offline New Member
    Joe
    i just ordered my frist cycle through an international. I got some of it. the place i ordered it said that they would split it up. I hope the other half comes in soon. it's been 13 days and i'm getting worried. how long did you have to wait?

5 days for me
    Go Nux

Quote Originally Posted by Go Canucks Go
    5 days for me
    Go Nux
    I wish you would have lied, this sucks.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    If you are worried about it. just look at it like this. there are many other drugs out there that is used more then gear. coacaine, weed etc. Those people get away with it for years and years and never get caught. Whats the chances of you getting caught?

you'll be fine.

i rmember reading your post from the other day how you were just taking drol. and you ordered some test so you dont loose everything. So you better hurry up and get that stuff..l. you NEED it

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Just go get your stuff man-and say hi to officer Rodriguez for me. LOL

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go get your stuff. .... you are fine ... no cop is going to wait 24/7 surveliance on that .... and it went through customs fine ... your just being paranoid. They wouldnt even put 24/7 surveliance on a murder suspect

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    i did international once, they split it into 2 packages, i got one in 7 days and the other in 12 or 13, they are mailed from different points in europe usually which cause for longer delays on some parts of an order

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Come on big boy, go and get it

HA, so guess what happened?
    I picked it up and there were a bunch of cops waiting for me, so i was screwed right? WRONG! I bust open a years worth of dbol and took it all at once. So i blew up like a house almost instantly and kicked the s*it outta the cops. but then outside there was like the army and the coast guard and the feds, so i threw cars and s*it like that at them and wasted all their cop gear. The I leaped 100 feet into the air and ran away. The only thing is I have to order again because it was dbol only and I was skinner than before gear when I woke up the next day. Haha, nah, just picked it up and left thanks for the push.
    Go Nux

that's funny sh*t , i'm glad things worked out for ya.

yay my favorite time of the month Gear time! good job bro

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    I'm Happy For Ya !!! Gooooooooooo Gear!

Thread Information