Im C murda is offline Junior Member

Help Please Look Now, Sex!!!!

sry i just threw the sex in there to get ur attention. anywho i was just wondering something. Im about to do my first test cycle. I read somewhere that during ur first test cycle it doesnt matter if u do 250 mg a week or 1000 mg a week u will gain the same. Is there any truth to this rumor or is it just a bold faced lie. i was considerin goin balls out at 500 mg but if i only need 250 a week ima save me some loot. Hell yes

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Im C murda
    sry i just threw the sex in there to get ur attention. anywho i was just wondering something. Im about to do my first test cycle. I read somewhere that during ur first test cycle it doesnt matter if u do 250 mg a week or 1000 mg a week u will gain the same. Is there any truth to this rumor or is it just a bold faced lie. i was considerin goin balls out at 500 mg but if i only need 250 a week ima save me some loot. Hell yes
    thats a crock of shit.....where did you hear this from? 500mg is usually a good starting point.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no..and I'll tell ya why...

What is your normal level of test in your system at any given time..

If we presume that while you are taking an external source of test, your natural test will stop producing the same test.. (that's why we do a pct) you must at least take enough test to replace the amount that you use currently, then take an additional amount to get the benefits.

many guys get great result from 250mg per week (this is typically HRT) that's because thiner bodies are getting very little of test.. older guys..

younger guys typically don't have thiner diet in check, and wouldn't' now a set of pecs if they were hit with them in the face..

the point really (and I'm getting tired of typing.. I'm old remember)

1. Food
    2. Exercise
    3. Rest
    4. Supplementation

These are the secrets to building muscle..
    Last edited by spywizard; 11-22-2005 at 03:13 PM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    lol.... your in the wrong place man.. half these guys take 1g of their homeade bullshit test and then tell newbies to do 12 weeks of a 1G of sus... the first cycle i did at age 23 was sust only 250 mg every week on the 6th day. I gained 35lbs.
    since then i have used many other items at diffrent doses ect.. 750mg of test is the max i will do.

I did a thread last week just to see what people had to say on a cycle i posted. Lower doses ect.. and guess what it got hammered. Which confirmed my idea that people are recomending Body building doses to people who dont need them.

For your first cycle try this...

*no bullshit UG test*

500mg test week 1-3
    250 mg test week 4-12
    30mg dbol week 1-5
    40mg Wintrol tab week 6-12
    clomid every day for 3 weeks.

take milk thistle and cranberry juice every day. Stay away from salt.. and then some back here and tell us how much weight you gained..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    lol.... your in the wrong place man.. half these guys take 1g of their homeade bullshit test and then tell newbies to do 12 weeks of a 1G of sus... the first cycle i did at age 23 was sust only 250 mg every week on the 6th day. I gained 35lbs.
    since then i have used many other items at diffrent doses ect.. 750mg of test is the max i will do.

I did a thread last week just to see what people had to say on a cycle i posted. Lower doses ect.. and guess what it got hammered. Which confirmed my idea that people are recomending Body building doses to people who dont need them.

*no bullshit UG test*

500mg test week 1-3
    250 mg test week 4-12
    30mg dbol week 1-5

take milk thistle and cranberry juice every day. Stay away from salt.. and then some back here and tell us how much weight you gained..
    i cant ever remember an answer from a reputable member of this forum ever tellin a newbie to take anythin more than 500mg test weekly for a 1st cycle mate??
    as for a 1st cycle 500mg test weekly for 10-12 weeks is more than enuff,no need for anythin else,imo.
    Last edited by Booz; 11-22-2005 at 03:28 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    make sure you have your pct sorted before you start anything!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

*no bullshit UG test*

500mg test week 1-3
    250 mg test week 4-12
    30mg dbol week 1-5

way too many compounds for a first cycle........test only is more than enough

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    1g of test gives me a boner just thinking about it!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Whats up with your avatar Tranzit?

Is that you beating someone with their head covered? Looks kind of sadistic to me.

Don't get me wrong, Im a big fight fan. But that doesn't look like your typical sanctioned event. If it were me I would block it.

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

*no bullshit UG test*

500mg test week 1-3
    250 mg test week 4-12
    30mg dbol week 1-5

I guess you better take your milk thistle and fvckin cranberry juice!!!!! 12 weeks of orals for 1st cycle ..are you CRAZY, all you need is 500mg of test per week for 10- 12 weeks, make sure diet, sleep, and training is in check, and you''l gain lots, also don't forget pct for about 30 days, 100mg clomid ed and 20 mg nolve ed

Thread Information