Cuttup is offline Senior Member

How Many of you really do Time off = Time on

I did a 15 week cycle that ended in early OCT,..if i do time on - time of,..I can forget about any major bulking this winter and just start a cycle in time to be perfect for the summer. Im too anxious to restart but am also smarter than that. How many of you guys practice Time on = Time off and how do you balance it so that you can cycly during the winter + summer. thanks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well.......................out of the 12 months of the year I am typically "on" about half of that.

Usually run a 12-14 weeker in the fall/winter to bulk. Take about 3 months off and then a 12 week cutter in the summer.

I know how you feel about being anxious though. I"m finishing up a 14 weeker that I didnt get as much out off as I thought I would. Was contemplating running a short bridge then back on for another 2 months or so. That would be a complete new approach to me so I"m researching more but probably going to take the time off before the cutter ibn the spring/summer. I'm sure you'll see a new thread started pertaining to that question soon.

Curious to see the approach others take as well. Good thread topic Cuttup

Thanks..i like your advice..Ive been thinking about spending at least half the year on vs off aswell. Does it work well for you and have ran into any permanent promblems with the little man downstairs doing it this way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well.......................out of the 12 months of the year I am typically "on" about half of that.

Usually run a 12-14 weeker in the fall/winter to bulk. Take about 3 months off and then a 12 week cutter in the summer.

I know how you feel about being anxious though. I"m finishing up a 14 weeker that I didnt get as much out off as I thought I would. Was contemplating running a short bridge then back on for another 2 months or so. That would be a complete new approach to me so I"m researching more but probably going to take the time off before the cutter ibn the spring/summer. I'm sure you'll see a new thread started pertaining to that question soon.

Curious to see the approach others take as well. Good thread topic Cuttup
    Last edited by Cuttup; 11-18-2005 at 07:03 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well the last cycle I did was about 7 months. by that time I was so sick of needels 7 months off is looking pretty good.
    but yes as painfull as it is I time on=time off

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't....I go time on = 2x off

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm on HRT so I'm always on, but you should stick to time on=time off and that starts after PCT is finished. Other wise you may end up on HRT and believe me it's not that great. Knowing you have to take a shot to feel normal and have a sex drive, is humbling to say the least. It's not anything that will make you feel like more of a man, as a matter of fact it can do the opposite. That having to inject every week or 2, get old fast, it's great when you're on a cycle, but when it's mandatory, it's on a job that you have to do to be normal, that makes it a drag.

My advise to everyone that has normal test levels, is do all you can to stay away from having to do HRT. If you're anxious, think about doing LR3 as a bridge, 4 weeks on 4 of then start again. If you're more advanced add slin to it, 4 weeks LR3, 4 week slin, then repeat (you can use which ever one you want first, slin or LR3), that's 16 weeks and you should be ready to juice again

JohnnyB

goose is offline Banned
    I always run 12 weeks on 12 off,For PCT I run IGF,the next month I run Clen for a month,the next month I run IGF.Then It`s back on a cycle.I just repeat this.

goose4.....

awesome advice...I will have to do reasearch on LR3..I know nothing about it...but i get your point. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'm on HRT so I'm always on, but you should stick to time on=time off and that starts after PCT is finished. Other wise you may end up on HRT and believe me it's not that great. Knowing you have to take a shot to feel normal and have a sex drive, is humbling to say the least. It's not anything that will make you feel like more of a man, as a matter of fact it can do the opposite. That having to inject every week or 2, get old fast, it's great when you're on a cycle, but when it's mandatory, it's on a job that you have to do to be normal, that makes it a drag.

My advise to everyone that has normal test levels, is do all you can to stay away from having to do HRT. If you're anxious, think about doing LR3 as a bridge, 4 weeks on 4 of then start again. If you're more advanced add slin to it, 4 weeks LR3, 4 week slin, then repeat (you can use which ever one you want first, slin or LR3), that's 16 weeks and you should be ready to juice again

JohnnyB

If you're anxious, think about doing LR3 as a bridge, 4 weeks on 4 of then start again. If you're more advanced add slin to it, 4 weeks LR3, 4 week slin, then repeat (you can use which ever one you want first, slin or LR3), that's 16 weeks and you should be ready to juice again

JohnnyB

That's what I did last run and am probably going to do this time again. After 2 runs of each the slin and LR3 its time for the summer cutter!!!!

Now that I"m really comfortable with the Slin I would like to do it as you stated Johnny. Goose's way with the Clen is great too but I get more out of the Slin. Hell, I get more out of slin then I do from anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    I will have to do reasearch on LR3..I know nothing about it...

This board has an awesome forum on IGF along with Slin and GH. Check it out

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I am getting ready to try IGF for the first time ever, 100mcg ED for 4 weeks... if I get good results using it on cycle I will try to use that during my off time...

another thing I do is I dont take alot of supplements like creatine or NO while on, so when I come off I have those to look forward to...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I am getting ready to try IGF for the first time ever, 100mcg ED for 4 weeks... if I get good results using it on cycle I will try to use that during my off time...

another thing I do is I dont take alot of supplements like creatine or NO while on, so when I come off I have those to look forward to...

Hey Dan I run my doses of IGF no lower then 100mcg now b/c of personal experience. But if its your first run you might want to try 50mcg, at least for the first week or so. See how your body reacts. All this hype about higher doses is great but for a first timer you might want to start at 50mcg. I started at 50mcg and was up to 80mcg by the end of the cycle.

I know what you're saying about the not taking al ot of supps while being on. But when I"m running slin and even IGF I love to incorporate supps like creatine and glutamine. They help deliver them quicker into the muscles hopefully utilizing them quicker and more efficient.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    For me; 10 weeks on/12weeks off. Works greate!

good info..thanks all

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

JohnnyB
    JohnnyB hit it on the head. Time after time I think too many recreational BBer's get too gun-ho about AAS and forget about their ling term consiquences if they are abused for too long or if sufficient breaks are not taken. Remember it's got to be about saftey and longevity just as much as it is about being huge. Just my .02 on the subject at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    good info..thanks all

No Thank You, a great topic that should have been brought up sooner.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i spend around 6-7 months of the year on and the rest off,normally split into 2 courses,although this year i did 6 months on.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Remember it's got to be about saftey and longevity just as much as it is about being huge.

That's a nice touch.

Some have a tendency to forget about the long terms effects. Of course it's great when youre on and feeling your best. But you can only put your HPTA on the back burner for so long before it calls it quits

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    ,although this year i did 6 months on.

Hey Booz were you on AAS for 6 months or are you pertaining to the GH???? When I"m on GH I dont really consider that being on due to no need for PCT

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Hey Booz were you on AAS for 6 months or are you pertaining to the GH???? When I"m on GH I dont really consider that being on due to no need for PCT
    nah mate i was on gear for 6 months,this is only my 6th week comin up on growth your in early jay i dont normally see ya till later??

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    My HRT clinic that I get my stuff from suggests that Time on=1/2 time off. They prob. just want people to buy more often, I am going to do time on=time off.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm wouldnt that mean that your clinic would suggest u to have a 4month brake after a 2 month cycle... Time on 2 = 0.5 * time off 4.... U meant that they suggest that time on = 2* time off? hehe this is confusing...

Ok, my fault. What I meant was, If you are "on" for 12weeks they suggest you take 6 weeks off.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I try to aim for time = time off myself. I personally feel better when I take time off, thats just me though. I know I don't have the mass or strength that I had at the peak of my cycle, but I still feel better being off. If you want to jump back on I'd suggest get bloodwork ran for saftey precautions. A lot of good guys have gone down from not getting their bloodwork ran.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    I try to aim for time = time off myself. I personally feel better when I take time off, thats just me though. I know I don't have the mass or strength that I had at the peak of my cycle, but I still feel better being off. If you want to jump back on I'd suggest get bloodwork ran for saftey precautions. A lot of good guys have gone down from not getting their bloodwork ran.
    this is a good point. i'm going too start doing this before EVERY cycle too make sure. don't want too jump the gun and screw myself over..i really wish IGF wasn't so damn expensive. i would really like too incorporate that into my PCT bridge!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    . But if its your first run you might want to try 50mcg, at least for the first week or so. See how your body reacts. All this hype about higher doses is great but for a first timer you might want to start at 50mcg.

I don't agree with that Jay.You are going to react to IGF no matter what the dose may be.The lower end of the spectrum,the lesser the results.There's enough posts out there nowadays to confirm that higher doses are best.This isn't anabolics in the sense you'd get high bp,acne,elevated liver values ect.The worst case scenario is possible lathargy and "maybe' slight hypo conditions.I've ran around six cycles of LR3 IGf-1 and all the guys at my gym watched and waited to see the results at different doses.After my last run of 120 mcgs,many of them decided to give it a run.None of them started at less than 80 mcgs.Why waste cash on a lower,less effective dose?Go right to the dose that gets results,and experiment with dose protocol from then on out.

Got off topic...sorry...just wanted to clear the low dose IGF nonsense up.

~Pinnacle~

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    for me personally i always used to (2 years natural now, tho on the brink) do time off = time on plus 2 weeks, and i always used hcg , every cycle, no matter how big or small, better safe than sorry in my opinion!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Im getting bloodwork done next week and if everything ok Im thinking bout making my next cycle 2 months earlier than I thought. Now a question to earl starters: Do u see a lot better gains if u wait the time on = time off compared to the method where u r like a month or 2 off.. ?

mtown is offline Junior Member
    i always do time on = time off, and im just as big if not bigger than the buddies of mine that never come off. granted im about half as strong as they are!

tempbrit is offline Member
    I think everyone needs to remember that time on=time off is a approximate guage as to when normal blood levels will return after a cycle. I do also strongly agree that your body needs a recovery time, which I think time on=time off is also a good approximation.

Having said all that, even if you are beyond your "timeon=timeoff" window, if your blood levels do not show you are fully recovered, then additional time may be required.

For me Blood Levels determine when the next cycle can commence, not an arbitrary time established by how long I was on cycle prior to coming off.

forzajoe1234 is offline New Member
    i have never run for more than 2.5 months. my buddy just ran on heavy doses of everything for 6 months. he is ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by forzajoe1234
    i have never run for more than 2.5 months. my buddy just ran on heavy doses of everything for 6 months. he is ok though.

Presently he's ok, but the long term effects is really what he has to think about.

Thread Information