djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

opinions on next cycle, people who use fina

i just came off sust500, deca 300, and dbol35 for the past 10 weeks cept the dbol was only 5 weeks. i gained 27 lbs and i wanna attempt to keep some of it, currently i am 240, 20% bf, 5'11", 17 inch arms, 26 inch legs, 54 inch chest. i have clomid, hcg , clen , arim, all handy whenever i need it. so after a month or so recovery from this cycle i wanna do a cutting cycle. i've never done a cutting cycle before, ...this is my plan...

fina 75mg eod weeks 1-6
    ** winny 50mg eod weeks 1-6
    ** superclen 100-200mcg 1-6
    and t3 50mcg ed 1-4

all suggetions welcome, throw in a test maybe? prop? enant? maybe some eq? all help appreciated, thanks guys

dj

anyone, please?? jeeze, so many posts i think someone doesn't see it

dj

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I would get rid of the superclen and get yourself some normal clen . Superclen makes you really tired and groggie. Your cutting cycle sounds good to me bro. Maybe add some Eq for some extra hardness and vascularity. Also remember it take eq 4 weeks to kick in, so maybe you should do eq at 600mg a week since your only doing a 6 week cycle.

yah, superclen i just like the ketofen. is there somewhere i can purchase some? i just like the idea bout not taking 2 weeks off etc...and yah i'll probably throw some eq in, any other suggestions? gh maybe? thanks again guys

dj

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd throw in some prop...You need to take the clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off...Use one of cycleon's t3 cycles, it will probably work better...And more than anything, you need to diet and do cardio...

cycleon? where can i find this? i also bought some laurabolin that im concerned about, the vial did not have the security cap but there are no needle holes in the top, also the vial is clean most the laura's i've seen are brown, the lot and date do not smear, but the bottle doesn't have the ml markings on the side, i've heard some do and some dont, any idea whether this is good or not? 29074 printed in red on the vial, 29074 black on the box, exp 09-2004 on the box, 09-2004 red on the vial, thanks for the help

dj

6foot4 is offline New Member
    Hey bro..

I am doing something similar to this right now.

T3..
    Fina
    winny
    anavar
    superclen/ECA

I am working my way up to 240mcg of t3.. and taking superclen (1/4tab) about 20 minutes before bed. I sleep great. I also take some anavar before bed.. and a scoop of protein.

Keeping my carbs low.. protein high and fat as low as I can.

The fat is melting off...

But... if you just came off a bulking cycle.... I would not recommend cutting right away. Reason being you are going to lose muscle. You need to give yourlself atleast 8wks for your body to adjust to the new weight gains.. so they stick around... then you start cutting.

Just my .02 cents...

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt mess with Fina if u want to keep most of your gains because it activates progesterone and not estrogen. Im going off cycle hitech style with humolog slin, dbols , armidex and novaldex.

Thread Information