Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Taking the plunge....

Im def concidering doing my first cycle, have done alot of research, just ahve a few questions. 1. after my cycle n PCT, and my body "returns to normal" am i really back to normal?? feeling the same mentally and physically as i did before, and no damage to myself ,meaning will i lose test levels more rapidly as i get older?? or nethnig like this?? 2 if i stay in the gym, n keep working out will i need to do continuous cycles to keep my newly formed physique, or can it be kept without AAS. Dont wanna do once cycle n be forcing myself into a lifetime of steroid use . 3. this may sound weird, but i see all these old guys whoused to use steroids , n their skin is all lose n gross due from getting hudge, then stopping n getting smaller, i dont feel liek doing a cycle, looking great then stoppin gn looking worse thn i ever did before. these r def noob questions but valid ones i think, ne one? also for first cycle is it better to do test alone or a deca /sus cycle, deca seems to be the way people tend to go, but is test e solid alone?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    maintaining your size all comes down to how fast you recover..... how much you eat... and how you train. you may drop a few lbs..... but ideally.... you should keep most.

there is a point to where your body's frame can't hold the size unless your "ON" - most of us don't have to worry about that LOL.

i would assume if you don't get huge... and lose it all..... you wont have that skin problem now would yah?

as for decreasing natty test levels over time..... i can't answer that accurately.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    get bloodwork done before cycle and after pct/time off. if your levels are back to where they were before cycle then u are "back to normal". test e or c wld be a good first cycle 12 weeks or so... 500mg a week (shoot 250mg every 3.5 days)

Thanx for the quik responces, I know many people on here claim roids r perfectly safe, but they again they are using currently,s o r biast. Its weird i see things like the clip on real sports n get excited about my first cycle, then read about a horror story, some kid in my town dies of a heart attack and was currently juicing, people getting very depressed n suiciddal, There just seems to be no proof that its really as safe as some say, or proof to say its as dangerous. LOL i may seem like a pussy but dont wanna F up my entire life to gain a few pounds

Thanx for the quik responces, I know many people on here claim roids r perfectly safe, but they again they are using currently,s o r biast. Its weird i see things like the clip on real sports n get excited about my first cycle, then read about a horror story, some kid in my town dies of a heart attack and was currently juicing, people getting very depressed n suiciddal, There just seems to be no proof that its really as safe as some say, or proof to say its as dangerous. LOL i may seem like a pussy but dont wanna F up my entire life to gain a few pounds

sorry my comp f;d up, if neone can delte these thatd be good
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 11-22-2005 at 10:33 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    then read about a horror story, some kid in my town dies of a heart attack and was currently juicing

I think I highlighted the key to that whole fear. Steroids will hep you grow, and the reality is you will lose some of the gains you make post cycle-esp if you are pushed past your natural potenetial. As far as a lifetime of needing gear-that is usually a mental issue, not a physical need. There is alot of guys around here who couldn't bear the thought of being off gear-but aren't physically addicted.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    1. this is a really good question that I've pondered myself. even after going through a few cycles I don't have the answer. I often wonder if my personality and general thought process would be the same if I never juiced. I wonder if I would be more of a patient person, happier, etc. I've been sucessful in my carrer and family life nevertheless, but I do wonder.

2. Absolutely not. You can stop juicing whenever you want. There are many, many single cyclers out there that want to reach a specific goal and continue naturally from there going forward.

3. Dude, loose skin is a natural trait of getting old. You're gonna get that eventually whether you juice or not. I'd rather have some size and wrinkeld skin than be skin 'n bones with wrinkled skin. if you're serious about fitness and do it for the long haul than concentrate on your health throughout the years and you'll be fine either way. i know some 40-50 y/o guys that defy age magnificantly due to thier consistancy.

Thread Information