33reps is offline New Member

Big Muscles Tiny Brain...

How amazing it is to just ask a simple question and get the response i got. Well they say never assume and you did, I am very educated on the whole Steroid issue and all i ask for was an effective chest & bicep workout. Word for today guys & gals stay off the juice its f*KING up your brain.

mad lion is offline New Member
    are steroids detectable by regular drug screen or do they have to test for that specific steroid or just steroids all together.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 33reps
    How amazing it is to just ask a simple question and get the response i got. Well they say never assume and you did, I am very educated on the whole Steroid issue and all i ask for was an effective chest & bicep workout. Word for today guys & gals stay off the juice its f*KING up your brain.
    Thanks for the childish insults. It is you my friend who are demonstrating a lack of intelligence and common sense by making your first post "I just started working out and I'm starting a cycle . . . " Right there, you've made a huge mistake which is what you were told, but that's not what you want to hear. Good luck finding a good endocrinologist when your HPTA track is all fvcked up.

hahahah i couldnt have said it better myself SMYL

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 33reps
    You just started training and your starting a cycle and you don't want any shots? Your not educated at all on the "Steroid issue". If you can't use a needle you have no business doing steroids . Also, if you want training advice try posting your question in the right forum.

righton is offline Senior Member
    If your so educated on steroids , why ask such simple questions?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    If your so educated on steroids, why ask such simple questions?

Thats what I was thinking.

oh and mad lion, start your own thread.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    and mr 33 reps, you arent really sticking with 33 reps in your training are ya? will do nothing for size.... P.S you have successfully made yourself look a fool. Mr T would pity you

Thread Information