Budlight24 is offline New Member

Steroid beginner

Looking to start my first steroid 8-week cycle. (Test-Enanthate & 150 d-bol tabs & will finish cycle with clomid). Is there anything else I should be thinking about?

Also, can someone give me a good explanation of the major differences & benefits/effects of taking a vet steroid vs. human steroids .

aletnem is offline New Member
    not to be mean or a smart a$$ they have a great search thread you can find all those answers and more just take the time to read >>>>>

mad lion is offline New Member
    are steroids detectable by a regular drug screen.

i just got off my fisrst cycle of test e it needs to be ran for at least 12 to 14 weeks but you will find that out and alot more if you just do a little searching .. good luck

no not unless there looking foe steroids .

mad lion is offline New Member
    thank you i appreciate it.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mad lion
    JUst some advice - if you want more answers to your question, start your own thread. Also - look around the site - there is a lot of info here. You might answer your own questions.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mad lion
    You'll get alot more answers if you start your own thread.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Budlight24
    Looking to start my first steroid 8-week cycle. (Test-Enanthate & 150 d-bol tabs & will finish cycle with clomid). Is there anything else I should be thinking about?

Also, can someone give me a good explanation of the major differences & benefits/effects of taking a vet steroid vs. human steroids.
    You'll be alot happier running test enth. for 10-12 weeks at 400-500 mg's EW split into 2 injections. All you really need is test for a first cycle but if you insist on running the dbol run it at 30-40 mg's ED for 4 weeks. Split it up in equal dosages throughout the day. Get some milk thistle for you liver and an anti-E like Nolvadex to run during the cycle.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    You'll be alot happier running test enth. for 10-12 weeks at 400-500 mg's EW split into 2 injections. All you really need is test for a first cycle but if you insist on running the dbol run it at 30-40 mg's ED for 4 weeks. Split it up in equal dosages throughout the day. Get some milk thistle for you liver and an anti-E like Nolvadex to run during the cycle.

Agreed.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy

This is good advice - drop the dbol for the first cycle - eat well, and train hard - you'll be happy.

Budlight24 is offline New Member

rookie needs more help

thanks for the advice everyone, I really appreciate the learning. I will change my cycle to 500mg/week @ 2 shots per week (Monday & Thursday) of test-e for 12-weeks...

Also, I was going to take 2 clomid tabs each day starting week 12 for 2 more weeks. Is this long enough?

Does everyone strongly suggest novaldex and what week should I start taking it and at what quantities?

I'm 6' & 187lbs...I realize that the each person reacts differently to steroids , but what are some typical gains I will experience if I train right, eat right and sleep well from this cycle?

take the clomid 14 days after the last injection.

Thread Information