xman is offline Junior Member

help identify **'s xanax and valium?

I got some 1mg xanax from him about a year ago and they where blue. I ordered some xanax and 10mg valium from him 2 wks ago, and I only got one type of pill. They where yellow and had a score on one side and said WYETH on the other. I went to the Wyet web site and they don't make xanax, and when I tried it they did not seem like the last one I had. Any one have any idea on what they are?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: help identify **'s xanax and valium?

Originally posted by xman
    I got some 1mg xanax from him about a year ago and they where blue. I ordered some xanax and 10mg valium from him 2 wks ago, and I only got one type of pill. They where yellow and had a score on one side and said WYETH on the other. I went to the Wyet web site and they don't make xanax, and when I tried it they did not seem like the last one I had. Any one have any idea on what they are?
    Valium is made by Roche, Xanax is made by Upjohn Pharmacia. However, Valium is available from many companies in generic form.

If your tablets only say WYETH, my guess is that they are fake. All Wyeth products should have additional identifying information - either the name of the specific drug or a number on the pill.

Thread Information