wannaBjacked is offline New Member

what happens if you inject into a vein???

ok guys whats up? my boy is on the juice. today he accidentally forgot to check if he hit a vein before he injected, when he pulled the needle out some blood came out. he shot in his upper left butt cheek. my question is what could happen if he actually shot into the vein? how longwould it take before somethig would happen. he took it like 10-15 mn ago and so far he's ok. usually he could feel the juice enter his muscle, this time he felt no liquid. please help me. i'm worried that he messed up. what could happen and how fast could it take place?

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    He's ok, He'd probably die really quick or get the sweats really bad.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it would be very difficult to actually inject directly into a vein in the ass with a 23g or 25g needle, but not impossible.

if this happens you'll feel dizzy, light headed, difficulty in breathing, coughing, possible chest pains, and at the worst, cardiac arrest. these feelings are pretty intense and happen very quickly, within 4-10 seconds after injecting. usually if you do inject into a vein, you'll feel it before half the oil has even been injected all the way. this is not a good practice, but if you can't aspirate (lack of flexibility when injecting in the glute) then make sure to inject slowly, 1cc per minute. if you get a little in the vein you'll feel in time to pull out, but the safest way by far is to aspirate every time.

ok so if it went into the vein he would have felt it within the first seconds? he felt fine and that was over an hour ago that he took the shot. thanks a lot guys i really appreciate the quick responses. i feel relieved now.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Dam he accually feels the juice going into the muscle. I never really noticed that before , maybe just me.

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    You don't feel the shit coming out of the needle? Hurts like a M-F'er some times that I have to push the liquid in so slow that I need to take a couple piss breaks inbetween. But if you're talking about the actual absorbtion than yeah that would be one hell of a feeling.

no i mean he feels the liquid enter when he is injecting it into th muscle, not the absorbtion. this time he said he didnt feel it go in.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    May have passed through a vein

$uperman is offline Member
    sometimes blood will come out anyways. not alot , just a drop or two. nothing to get scarred about. trust me.... you'll know it if you inject in a vein bud.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I am confused.. Dr. Evil took the words right out of my mouth. Listen to him on this one. You will notice the feeling right away if you were in a blood vessel or vein. Some folks report burning or light headedness not even when they have finished pushing all the gear out of the pin. Just always remember to asperate, then you don't have to worry about anything. I do it religiously. simple procedure, only takes a second.. and it is soo easy.

Dr Roidenstein is offline New Member
    I've had blood gush out... then again I can be sloppy ripping the needle out after injecting

Thread Information