RAF3070 is offline Associate Member

Feel as tho ive lost gains!!

Im currently in my 5th week :

Anabol, 30mgs - 1-5 weeks
    Test Cyp, 400mgs 1-12

Ive been off the Anabol now for 2 days after having made some gains ( 14lbs gained in weight from week 1 to 5) and to be honest, looking in the mirror I look as tho Ive lost some of it in my chest, is this possible after only being off orals for 2 days? or is it just psycological, i feel and look like ive lost it in that area, but then again it might just be me imagining it. My weights still the same as before tho.

I dont think the test Cyp has kicked in yet, im expecting it anytime.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    Im currently in my 5th week :

Anabol, 30mgs - 1-5 weeks
    Test Cyp, 400mgs 1-12

Ive been off the Anabol now for 2 days after having made some gains ( 14lbs gained in weight from week 1 to 5) and to be honest, looking in the mirror I look as tho Ive lost some of it in my chest, is this possible after only being off orals for 2 days? or is it just psycological, i feel and look like ive lost it in that area, but then again it might just be me imagining it. My weights still the same as before tho.

I dont think the test Cyp has kicked in yet, im expecting it anytime.
    When you go off d-bol you should expect to lose some size but also harden up from the loss of water retention. Probably just paranoia that the added size from the bloat is gone which could be the issue is here. But it probably just psychological considering your weight is the same.
    I would say the test has almost definitly kicked in by this point too.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I'm going through the same thing right now, bro. I stopped my Anadrol at the end of week 4. Week 5 rolled around, and I was still making great gains. Then, this week (week 6), my gains have noticeably dropped---my bench alone went down about 3 reps. I also posted about this a couple days ago, and everyone told me not to worry, this is normal. Hopefully, next week my gains will start to sky-rocket once again, cuz the Tren . Ace. should be fully kicked in by then. It's kinda weird though, my strength has gone down some, but my weight has stayed the same

I know this much, I'm done with orals. If I ever decide to jumpstart a cycle again, it will be with Prop.

Hope this helps,
    MS

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Think about it, in 5 weeks you gained 14lbs. How muhc of that do you trully, honestly think is pure muscle??? With Anabol having such a short half lfe you're going to lose some water right away as EJ already stated.

Dont stress yourself out about it you still have plenty of time to make gains. Keep training hard and post ending results. I always love personal feedback. Best of Luck

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    loss of water retention.
    This is your answer right here.

~Pinnacle~

Thx for all that, you`ve all set my mind at rest now.

Just one thing, Ive read ppl on here say they can feel it when the Test starts taking effect, for some reason because of this, im expecting to feel something when the Cyp eventully comes on, Ive no idea what, but im expecting something lol, this is my 5th week but i understand some ppl dont see/feel anything until the seventh week, what can I expect to feel/see?, just curious.

BigDaddyW is offline New Member
    I first notice a really motivated attitude with an OUT OF CONTROL sex drive.

I had a slightly out of control sex drive off the Anabol, am I gonna get it again when the Cyp starts?

BigDaddyW is offline New Member
    I just had a buddy of mine that swore he had sum bunk gear until while runnin test until the 8th week when he was tryin to screw everything in site. Everyone just responds to drugs differently. If you felt the sex drive off the anabol then the cyp should turn you into a horndog but then again maybe it might be just a mental thing. Compare how you felt before the cycle with how you feel now.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    how are ur sides?

No really bad sides, balls have shrunk, sex drive still there, but not as rampant as it was on the Anabol, very little cum when i shoot, thats dried up a bit, lose my temper a bit more than normal (and when it does go........lol ), occasional itching in the middle of my chest and sometimes face, not really had any acne or anything like that.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i hate losing mass, even when i know its just water retention. on my last cycle, i didn't gain much at all after i finished my dbol , but i didn't lose anything once i stopped either. i suppose i shouldn't complain too much cause i gaind a solid 30 pounds from it. next time i cycle, im gonna take hella dbol in the first 5 weeks, then once i run out of dbol im gonna run sus 250 eod, along with tren enathate staring on week 2 of the dbol. that should make me gain after im done with the dbol

Thread Information