KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Superdrol into first cycle? Input Please! :)

Hey im about to start first cycle, test and dbol basically, but I'm planning on heading into it 2 and a half weeks into superdrol, I'm taking 20mg of nolva a day, and will continue that into my cycle. Should I be okay?

thanks for any help!!!

little men is offline Associate Member
    if your taking dbol i would just run the test and dbol and drop the superdrol at the start of the cycle and use it the last 3 to 4 weeks of your cycle as you would get more benifit with it using it in that way i would think.

guys if im wrong feel free to chime in here cos im not very educated in regards to sdrol and how it works, just aware that the gains are of a dry and bloat free nature

KBZ
    yeah as soon as I start my cycle this weekend, I'll be off the SD... my only concern is is that too long of a cycle, going 3 weeks of sd right into 10 weeks of test? I'll have nolva, and I started it the second week into the superdrol, I think it's fine but I just wanted more input

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    It's not so much the test I see a problem with as it is the dbol . Superdrol can be pretty harsh, especially for some people. I'd make sure to have plenty of liver supps on hand and monitor your blood pressure very regularly once you start taking the dbol.

KBZ
    I have niacin, red yeast, and milk thistle and plenty of vitamins. I'm not that far into the SD, and as soon as I start the Test and Dbol I'm gonna stop the SD...
    I haven't noticed any side effects, and not even that much of a gain from the SD, so I'm not too worried. But yeah, I'll make sure to take care of my liver, what doses and supps do you recommend for organ care?

Thread Information