jaybird is offline Junior Member

Question antiestrogen & cycle

I hope everyone is doing O.K. out there!! I am about to do a cycle of "sust", I've got 15 amps and I'm gonning to cycle them for 10 weeks.
    I have had problems in the past with what I think is some gyno. I'm not sure if it's gyno or fat, but I want to take some proviron with the cycle. I just don't know if I sould take "pro" during the cycle or after I'm done?
    Last edited by jaybird; 05-13-2002 at 01:26 PM.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I tke armidex or nolva with sust from day 1. I know a lot of people wait for signs of gyno, but I say why take the chance. Since you have had signs of gyno in the past I would not take any chances. You already know you are predisposed to it, right?

JRob is offline Associate Member
    Go with the arimides. The nolvadex will hinder gains. And I too take it from day one. I bloat really bad in my face and that does the trick. Also I would get another 5 amps if possible and keep your level constant at 500mgs a week for 10 weeks.

thanks guys. How many mg. should I take per day, $ is limited can I get away with 25mg. per day???

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by jaybird
    thanks guys. How many mg. should I take per day, $ is limited can I get away with 25mg. per day???
    25mg/day works for me, but if you get siigns of gyno up the dosage quickly.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    arimidex is cost prohibitive so if youre planning on using proviron , go ahead and use it. 50mg ed throughout your cycle. if you can afford the arimidex, then by all means go that route. theres a cheaper alternative to the ari, called liquidex. its just as effective and much less expensive.

peace bb79

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Barbells and most guys are right. Liquidex is a great alternative and is cheaper, and tastes better.. LOL. I don't really know how well proviron works as far as an anti ester, however, I know Sustanon for me made my gyno worse until about the 7 week of my cycle.
    Also trust me you will get better gains if you inject sus, every 3-5 days, not 7. 500mg a week is a good gainer 250 a week for me did nothing.
    Also the question about how much Armidex/Liquidex do you take. Personally most guys take about .5 ml EOD. I personally have to take 1 ML a day, that is .5 in the morning and .5 at night. But again, I am very prone to gyno. sucks to be me..

Sicilian30, I feel your pain!! I am almost scared to do another cycle because of gyno. I plan to go to my doc. to ask him to prescibe my some armidex. I plan to tell him that I'm half way through the cycle so he will have pitty and give me a scipt. I see that everyone says 250 of sust a week is not enough. I only want to gain about 10lbs. souldn't that do it?

bump

Thread Information