BOBBY D is offline Member

Cant Get My Hands On Sust. 250, I Can Get Prop, A FEW ?'s...

I AM HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN ! (did 2 cycles before w/ test cyp.) i cant seem to find anybody that wants to sell sust. 250 & the online source that i delt w/ 5 times before failed to deliver as it has been over 25 days, so i cant wait anymore... originally i was going to do sust & anadrol but now i have to go with test cyp. or e. my question is: i want to throw in prop (eod) for first 5weeks to kickstart along w/ anadrol & test c or e. but:

1. how many mg's of prop (eod) is good for the first time prop use?

2. how many weeks can i run it (if possible ill run it the full 12 weeks)?

3. can i still use my anadrol for the first 4 wks along w/ the prop?

*** basically i like the prop cause of the short esters. so i want to try something new & see how it works. i just want to know if i have to drop the anadrol if i use prop or can i add it & run it thru the cycle w/ my test cyp.

test cyp. (1-12wks)
    prop (1-5wks or 1-?wks)
    anadrol (1-4wks jump)
    pct

plz help guys, im trying to make it simple to understand so plz bare w/ me. thanks for all ur help in advance & in the past.
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 11-23-2005 at 02:47 PM. Reason: CHANGING THE WORDING.

bump please ..

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    prop is great, i am just finishing a 14 week course of prop only...i added 15 lbs and still very lean with no bloat! so yes, you can run it by itself or with drol and yes you can run it solo for the full 12 weeks...how much depends on you and your cycle experience (mg of test/week previously)...IMO no less than 75-100ED or 150-200 EOD...the ED vs. EOD question has been kicked around a lot here and everyone has their own opinion on it, but i run eod cuz im using BD prop which can be a little painfull from time to time and i have never had a problem with blood level stability...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u can run the prop all the way thru. i personally use ed im currently on prop eq and tren . the only prob i have is on mon and thur when i have to take all at once 3 1/2 cc all at once sucks. i rotate sites and save the glutes for mon and thur.

thanx for ur help so far. much appreciated. anybody else plz feel free to chime in.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    One of the best cycles I ever did was a prop only cycle for 14 weeks. It fvckin rocked! And like Soul said, very little bloat and great gains. I did a sust cycle one time and got sick as hell in the 2nd week. I've heard of a few people that this happened to.

Thread Information