Thread: Tren sides

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Tren sides

How long does it take for someone to get sides from Tren ? I know that most people claim to see the mass and strength gains in about 3 weeks; is that when the sides show up also? I am 17 days into my Tren (along with Test E at 850 mg/wk), and I haven't had any insomnia, night sweats, etc. I'm a bit more irritated, but that may be due to the Test, and the Drol that I just recently discontinued.

Thanks,
    MS

Zapp is offline Banned
    I didn't start getting night sweats until around week 4 or 5. Then it was only once or twice a week. Nothing major.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    How long does it take for someone to get sides from Tren ? I know that most people claim to see the mass and strength gains in about 3 weeks; is that when the sides show up also? I am 17 days into my Tren (along with Test E at 850 mg/wk), and I haven't had any insomnia, night sweats, etc. I'm a bit more irritated, but that may be due to the Test, and the Drol that I just recently discontinued.

Thanks,
    MS
    how much and how often are u shootin?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah what dosage are u running the tren at?? if it is low u might need to bump it...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack

Thanks,
    MS
    You might be one of the lucky ones!!!

I start to get insomnia at weeks 2,then followed by agrression and being short winded while training.But my doses do exceed that of many ppl.That alone plays a factor.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You might be one of the lucky ones!!!

I start to get insomnia at weeks 2,then followed by agrression and being short winded while training.But my doses do exceed that of many ppl.That alone plays a factor.

~Pinnacle~

Stop being modest.... U are the Kieth Richards of anabolics....

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    It varies from person to person. I've started my Tren /Prop cycle almost at the same time you started Prob@100 mg/day and Tren A@75 mg/day and I've noticed sides from the second week (sweating all day and night plus some nightmares and little acne on my back).

supersteve Guest
    I didn't get night sweats once, althought I did sweat more during the day and in the gym.
    Got insomnia and a little bit of acne at the start on my back and shoulders (never had that before), but it cleared up quickly.
    Way more aggression, mainly all in my head though.

Was all pretty bearable actually.

doghunter is offline Member
    i never got them at all and it seems a run it very high for this board sometime 200g ed for long periods of time and i get nothing but good sides out of it , the only time i have sleep issues is when i come off . but tren makes me more nutty than anything else it was worse than test or anything just u mentioned most likely the change in anger is from the tren not the test or deca . the anger on tren can be pretty bad at times i have had black out stages where i come to and im not sure why the walls are on the floor in my house or why i about killed my roomate or why i would drive around thinking about people i want to kill mostly co-works and how i was going to do it and it was so vivid i would have to snap out of it because i could picture myself doing it but its my favorite product best bang for ur dollar IMO

Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    i never got them at all and it seems a run it very high for this board sometime 200g ed for long periods of time and i get nothing but good sides out of it , the only time i have sleep issues is when i come off . but tren makes me more nutty than anything else it was worse than test or anything just u mentioned most likely the change in anger is from the tren not the test or deca . the anger on tren can be pretty bad at times i have had black out stages where i come to and im not sure why the walls are on the floor in my house or why i about killed my roomate or why i would drive around thinking about people i want to kill mostly co-works and how i was going to do it and it was so vivid i would have to snap out of it because i could picture myself doing it but its my favorite product best bang for ur dollar IMO
    Uh......... Yeah u might want to consider cutting back on the tren .... u sound like u are very close to being the next Ted Bundy.........

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    200mg/day....?? I could barely keep the anger in at 50/day

Thread Information