devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

Unhappy what do you guys think.......

first off, before you flame....i made the mistake of not having more than enough to begin with. when my cycle first started i had enough to last me for 12 weeks. during the begining i made some changes because i had more on the way. it has been well over due to be here (dont worry didnt lose any money). thing is if i order more now it wont be here for up to 3 weeks. so if it does not show up i will have screwed myself into a 8 1/2 week cycle rather than 12. if im running test e e3d could i go 1 week before another shot? thats the only way i would be able to keep going. should i just go ahead and PCT if i cant anything in time or can i wait 1 week till the next shot? here is my cycle, some of you have seen it. it was doing lots of good, i cant believe it might be ruined.

wk 1-4 omnas 250 eod
    wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wk 4-12 test e 250 e3d

im in week seven and have a few more cc's left. should i cut down to 125 e3d? or can i bridge w/ dbol? i dont know, ive thought of alot, need you guys help on this one. hopefully all works itself out.

bump, looks like everything is going to be ok, but i would still like some suggestions just in case.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO, you miss one week, no biggie just resume when gear shows up. If you miss two though, pack it up and call it done.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    IMO, you miss one week, no biggie just resume when gear shows up. If you miss two though, pack it up and call it done.
    I would go with this.^^^
    but he does bring up a interesting thought with bridging with d-bol.
    I have heard a lot of mixed thing about this. any one have an opinion?

sorry to highjack

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    He could bridge with Dbol , but IMO only if he is planning on extending the cycle out to like 16-18 weeks. Two weeks + with no injects and he would nearly be starting form scratch but with a non functioning HTPA. So he would be at a very low test level for several weeks until his second series began to kick back in.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    He could bridge with Dbol, but IMO only if he is planning on extending the cycle out to like 16-18 weeks. Two weeks + with no injects and he would nearly be starting form scratch but with a non functioning HTPA. So he would be at a very low test level for several weeks until his second series began to kick back in.
    good point. thanks

He could bridge with Dbol, but IMO only if he is planning on extending the cycle out to like 16-18 weeks. Two weeks + with no injects and he would nearly be starting form scratch but with a non functioning HTPA. So he would be at a very low test level for several weeks until his second series began to kick back in.
    what if i picked it back up with a faster acting ester like prop? then do you think i would be alright? just continue where i left off and do like 4 more weeks?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    first off, before you flame....i made the mistake of not having more than enough to begin with. when my cycle first started i had enough to last me for 12 weeks. during the begining i made some changes because i had more on the way. it has been well over due to be here (dont worry didnt lose any money). thing is if i order more now it wont be here for up to 3 weeks. so if it does not show up i will have screwed myself into a 8 1/2 week cycle rather than 12. if im running test e e3d could i go 1 week before another shot? thats the only way i would be able to keep going. should i just go ahead and PCT if i cant anything in time or can i wait 1 week till the next shot? here is my cycle, some of you have seen it. it was doing lots of good, i cant believe it might be ruined.

wk 1-4 omnas 250 eod
    wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wk 4-12 test e 250 e3d

im in week seven and have a few more cc's left. should i cut down to 125 e3d? or can i bridge w/ dbol? i dont know, ive thought of alot, need you guys help on this one. hopefully all works itself out.
    What I dont understand is why you started your test at week 4?
    500mg of test is plenty IMO
    Running the omnas for 4 weeks really didnt make any sense to me either.
    You should have planned your cycle better from the get go before even ordering and had all your duckets before hand. See what happens when you get juice happy.
    D-bol bridges really never benefited me from past experience. I would rather use IGF r3 for 4 weeks and ran a consistent cycle of a few compounds.
    May be I am missing something here??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    What I dont understand is why you started your test at week 4?
    500mg of test is plenty IMO
    Running the omnas for 4 weeks really didnt make any sense to me either.
    You should have planned your cycle better from the get go before even ordering and had all your duckets before hand. See what happens when you get juice happy.
    D-bol bridges really never benefited me from past experience. I would rather use IGF r3 for 4 weeks and ran a consistent cycle of a few compounds.
    May be I am missing something here??
    no your correct, i came off the omnas feeling "swole" and thought it would be a good idea to step up my test per week. and then i made the biggest mistake of all, i had more on the way so i thought everything would work out perfect. well i never got my package......maybe it will show soon. im still in contact with the guy.(im out no money) do you think i should just call it quits or at least try to make something happen?

all has worked out, i have learned my lesson though.

Thread Information