Liftnainez is offline Banned

Test E Tbol Var.. NEED SOME HELP BROS

Sup fellas- I am going to begin Week 6 of my cycle which consists of
    Week 1-10 Test E 500 mg per week, Tbol- Week 1- 5 50 m g per day.. My gains have been pretty good so far, but I was looking to incorporate 60 mg of var for about 5-6 weeks.. Im pretty much bulking at the current time but wouldnt mind shredding up a bit.. What do you guys think? Any opinions on what I should do? If I lessen my calories a bit would that affect my gains. I alreasy gained 17 lbs but I would like to throw in some var to harden my gains and shred me up a bit.. let me know what you guys think.. thank you

goose is offline Banned
    Var needs to be run 8 weeks and over to get good results.I would consider winny,for the last 4 weeks or run clen during PCT.

goose4...........

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Sup fellas- I am going to begin Week 6 of my cycle which consists of
    Week 1-10 Test E 500 mg per week, Tbol- Week 1- 5 50 m g per day.. My gains have been pretty good so far, but I was looking to incorporate 60 mg of var for about 5-6 weeks.. Im pretty much bulking at the current time but wouldnt mind shredding up a bit.. What do you guys think? Any opinions on what I should do? If I lessen my calories a bit would that affect my gains. I alreasy gained 17 lbs but I would like to throw in some var to harden my gains and shred me up a bit.. let me know what you guys think.. thank you
    Why would you think a certain steroid would "shread you up"??
    It's all diet......and the only steroid I have ever seen give a hard or dence look to the body was Haloteston and that is only if you are very cut already...a very nasty drug IMO.
    Var ( Anavar ) is a waste of money for most people.

I also have winny, its just that I thought VAR would be easier on my liver.. I already used Tbol for 5 weeks and just thought that winny would be harder on my body than var

would it be pointless to run var for 5-6 weeks @ 60 mg per day?? Let me know

goose is offline Banned
    Well you could run it,you will get some strength gains.Tbol is mild on the liver, so winny would be ok.Just don`t expect anything major thats all if you run Var,I would save it for your next cycle.

goose4...........

Should I incorporate Winny instead of the var?? let me know fellas.. thank you

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    you should plan out a cycle and stick to it, not try to revise it or add to it partway through

dont add anything

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    according to your profile, you are 6'2 205lbs and 12% b/f

if those stats were your stats pre cycle, what made you think gear was necessary?

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    you should plan out a cycle and stick to it, not try to revise it or add to it partway through

dont add anything
    agreed...i wouldnt do two orals in a row..even though tbol is mild..just my opinion..

anybody else have opinions

Thread Information